11-19-15 07:37 PM
28 12
    I was wondering about cloudmagic, has it been working well for you. I was concerned about their privacy statement therefore have not really considered using it.

Posted via CB10
    It works relatively well. A few classmates have started using it as well. I think the biggest privacy concern is the fact that even if your IT department requires a password on your device, cloudmagic allows you to bypass that requirement. Of course you could still add your own device password but if you choose not to, it wont remind you to add one.

I don't use the notification portion of the android app though. It seems to have some tie-in with googleplay services for notifications.

If you decide to try it out, the good news is you dont need to create an account with cloudmagic as long as you add the account info directly from the app.
    apollo64 likes this.
    01-10-15 11:05 AM
    I'm a physiotherapist and do lots of home visits. The large screen and speed of the Passport come in very handy when pulling up exercise protocols from the Internet to show to clients. I also use my Passport for real-time charting with outpatients. The charting software we use is secure and the Passport adds that extra layer of hardware security. So all in all, I can show clients exercises, documents, images, and also chart on my clients with one very secure, portable, and powerful device. (Works far better than lugging around a larger tablet or laptop, which I have tried and find very cumbersome! Other colleagues do it though - the ones that haven't discovered the Passport yet, which is pretty much everyone else that I work with.)

Furthermore, I can also access my work email on my Passport with ease. Phone calls are also very clear and loud. Sometimes I will make a speaker phone call while with a client to talk to equipment vendors or other stakeholders and clients, some of which are hard of hearing, can always hear well enough thanks to the powerful speakers of the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 11:51 PM
    I am a surgeon working in Asia, the when BlackBerry demonstrated passport being able to view medical imagings I was sold. After more than a year of passport ownership apart from reading journals and loads of emails on my trusty passport, I haven't seen a single app for viewing medical images. It is somehow frustrated.

BlackBerry Passport BLK
    11-19-15 07:37 PM
28 12