I've been noticing two persistent bugs with the Passport. I'm not sure if they're BB10 or specific to the Passport.

1) The numeric reading for battery level in the notification bar sometimes "gets stuck". While the battery graphic will change as the battery drains. The number will remain unchanged for long periods. For instance, my battery was at 41% when I put it on the charger, last night. It read 41% when I took the phone off the charger at 7am this morning and still 41% at 11:40am. The battery icon agreed with a battery level utility that the phone came off the charger at 100% and is now at 88%. Interestingly, the lockscreen notification is right, but not the homescreen. Could this be because I'm using Homescreen Plus?

2) Each time I go into Facebook from a hub notification, it takes two times to gray the notification as being read. If there's more than one FB notification together, it's only the first one that has to be visited twice. And if there's a time gap, the problem comes back for the next FB notification.
    02-02-15 10:51 AM
    1) The numeric reading for battery level in the notification bar sometimes "gets stuck". While the battery graphic will change as the battery drains. The number will remain unchanged for long periods. For instance, my battery was at 41% when I put it on the charger, last night. It read 41% when I took the phone off the charger at 7am this morning and still 41% at 11:40am. The battery icon agreed with a battery level utility that the phone came off the charger at 100% and is now at 88%. Interestingly, the lockscreen notification is right, but not the homescreen. Could this be because I'm using Homescreen Plus?

I see the oposite, the battery monitor will show a flat line stretching for days, as if the battery never really discharged at all (or got charged either). Happens every now and then.

2) Each time I go into Facebook from a hub notification, it takes two times to gray the notification as being read. If there's more than one FB notification together, it's only the first one that has to be visited twice. And if there's a time gap, the problem comes back for the next FB notification.
    Nope, never saw this.
    What OS version are you running? I can only think of an OS update or a secury wipe, both trying to get whatever issue the OS has out of the device and hoping the software clears out and behaves afterwards.
    kraski likes this.
    02-02-15 10:55 AM
    Personally, I haven't experienced any of the bugs you are describing! Im with Rogers Wireless and on original 10.3.0.908!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 10:57 AM
    What OS version are you running? I can only think of an OS update or a secury wipe, both trying to get whatever issue the OS has out of the device and hoping the software clears out and behaves afterwards.
    I'm on 10.3.0.908. And mine usually flatlines the same way yours does. Today's reverse is unusual.
    02-02-15 11:01 AM
    I've been noticing two persistent bugs with the Passport. I'm not sure if they're BB10 or specific to the Passport.

Your first bug is because of Homescreen plus. It actually sets a new wallpaper with your battery level every time the battery level changes. Maybe this is not getting done properly anymore.

For your second bug, I have no idea. FB for BlackBerry10 has been buggy and with less features since beginning.

Posted via CB10
    kraski likes this.
    02-02-15 11:06 AM
    Well I don't have that app, and I don't have the homescreen battery bug. Seems possible.
    02-02-15 04:26 PM

I don't have that home screen app so I can't comment on its behavior, but the FB notification issue has been like that for a while. I had that issue since the last few updates when I was on my Z10. I'm on 10.3.0.1418 on the Passport as well.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 04:36 PM
    I don't have that home screen app so I can't comment on its behavior, but the FB notification issue has been like that for a while. I had that issue since the last few updates when I was on my Z10. I'm on 10.3.0.1418 on the Passport as well.

Posted via CB10
    That has also been my experience with FB, both on the Passport now and my Z10 before. But it's not all notifications, maybe 9 out of 10.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    02-02-15 06:28 PM
    I should have noted it was since the last few updates to FB. Not the OS on the Z10. But mine are more like 9 out of 10 times is when it happens.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 06:49 PM