Been using Passport since launch and already typing just as well as I was with my Q10 with the exception when I have to use the virtual keys. The screen grew on me and now I find it be small.

Where is Passport 2???? I want my 10 inch hexagon!

Posted via CB10
    tigrute and Patrick Pierobon like this.
    10-09-14 12:53 PM
    Oh goodness!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-09-14 12:56 PM
    I'm definitely used to the screen size and only now feel it's 'large' when I look at my wife's Z10 screen.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    10-09-14 12:58 PM
    Yeah it doesn't take long to get used to the Passport. The more I use it the better I like it!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-09-14 01:01 PM
    Like it better than my Z30. Less top heavy when holding and easier to one hand. Keyboard a plus. Swipe is slightly more responsive than Z30. Like the Z30 less and less. It is almost as perfect as my Q10.
    ami.one likes this.
    10-09-14 01:05 PM
    The phone feels natural in my hands. Best phone on the market for me!

via CB10 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1052
    10-09-14 01:09 PM
    Man, I sure hope Verizon gets on board with the Passport eventually.
    10-09-14 01:11 PM
    2 week learning curve? Not too bad I guess

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    10-09-14 01:12 PM
    Pickup your Q for an hour you'll fall back in love with the size hahaha

Posted from my Canadian Passport
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    10-09-14 01:16 PM
    Where is Passport 2???? I want my 10 inch hexagon!

Posted via CB10
    Hexagon?

Nuts to that, I want my irregular heptagon!
    kbz1960 and James Blight like this.
    10-09-14 01:16 PM
    Pickup your Q for an hour you'll fall back in love with the size hahaha

Posted from my Canadian Passport
    I picked my Q10 up and couldn't believe how comfortable it felt. It's the Classic for me when it finally is released, though I do enjoy the Passport. The Passport will always feel too big for a cellphone. I treat it more like a tablet and conference phone. Have taken maybe one call to my ear.

If it can't fit in my cupholder in my car, then it's too big. I'm probably of the minority, however.
    Blacklatino and ami.one like this.
    10-09-14 01:25 PM
    I am very happy with the size of the Passport. It took a day or so to find the best way for me to hold it and type. Fits fine in my front pants pocket and I find no problem with having to use two hands for some things. Had to anyway with the Z30 at times. The phone is just a beast for communication which is my main use. This phone has firmly put me back in the BlackBerry camp!

Passport on AT&T
    10-09-14 01:26 PM
    Currently using both the Q10 and Passport with two different lines. I am currently typing with the Q. Still don't know if I will get used to the Passport.

Will buy the Classic but it will replace the Q10.

Dang, running the Passport for a week now and still don't know if I like it as a daily driver. The build quality is phantastic but I am faster on my Q. Plus I can run the Q single handed. On the other hand the Passport screen is phantastic and Android apps run as smoothly as if they were native...

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:33 PM
    I love the passport. Tried to type on my q5 the other day and good not. Was funny. I love the spacing of the keys on the passport. I type just as fast on it now as I did on the q's before.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:36 PM
    Anyone else got used to the size?-img-20141006-wa006.jpg

Perfect fit!

via my Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1052
    10-09-14 02:36 PM
    Getting use to it more and more every day. Loving the size but still a two handed device to me when doing most tasks. I use the other hand mostly to hold it cause I'm afraid I'm going to drop it when typing with one hand(even though I think it's douable!).
    10-09-14 02:51 PM
    i would say the only way for you to really adjust to the passport would be sticking with it for two or three straight full days... i guess every time you go back to the Q you are back to square one with the passport... i am just guessing but it is the same in many things in life, humans adapt themselves after daily routine...

Currently using both the Q10 and Passport with two different lines. I am currently typing with the Q. Still don't know if I will get used to the Passport.

Will buy the Classic but it will replace the Q10.

Dang, running the Passport for a week now and still don't know if I like it as a daily driver. The build quality is phantastic but I am faster on my Q. Plus I can run the Q single handed. On the other hand the Passport screen is phantastic and Android apps run as smoothly as if they were native...

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 03:05 PM
    My learning curve with the Passport was quick. One day really.

I have to use an iPhone 5 for work, unfortunately. When I look at the screen, I squirm and squint. I don't know if I will ever like or can accept a non square 4.5 inch screen!!!! LOL...Blackberry what have you done to me?

Keyboard is a breeze. No issues. I'm not faster but way more precise. Then again, if I make less mistakes, and have to correct less, then I am faster!
    10-09-14 03:09 PM
    It feels completely natural except when I put it to my ear to talk - it still seems a little big in my hand then. But even though it is a phone, I don't use it all that often as a phone. It is really a nicely sized mini-computer that I occasionally raise up to my ear!
    10-09-14 03:24 PM
    Totally used to it. I'm quite fast at typing on it now too. Still struggle getting it out of my pocket but I think that is out of not wanting to damage it in any kind of way.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 03:29 PM
    Sadly I couldn't get used to the size of the Passport. I have very small hands and tried to get used to it, but it was hurting my hands. Plus I have an injury on my right hand. So, I had to return it. I'm back on my Android. But wanted to ask you guys, I can get a brand new Q10 for $225. Should I buy it or wait for the Classic?

Sorry for asking on this thread. I didn't want to create a new one for just this.

Thanks.
    Xenolock likes this.
    10-09-14 04:05 PM
    Absolutely love the size. Keyboard is great. This phone just feels like a business phone. It's great.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 04:21 PM
    Sadly I couldn't get used to the size of the Passport. I have very small hands and tried to get used to it, but it was hurting my hands. Plus I have an injury on my right hand. So, I had to return it. I'm back on my Android. But wanted to ask you guys, I can get a brand new Q10 for $225. Should I buy it or wait for the Classic?

Sorry for asking on this thread. I didn't want to create a new one for just this.

Thanks.
    I'd wait for the classic if I were you. It's right around the corner.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 04:47 PM
    Im used to the size
    10-09-14 04:53 PM
    After two weeks I cant stand to use any other phone.

I grabbed a co-workers S4 to show them how to use NFC, and just going through the settings page was painful LOL.
    10-09-14 04:58 PM
72 123