Yes. This afternoon. Now my phone is endlessly telling me it can't connect to my Garmin Vivofit and it wants to stay connected to my FitBit.

Did the standard delete/uninstall/reboot, still doing it. Turned BT off finally.

Shame. They were working so well before.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 10:38 PM
    I am extremely happy about the home screen scrolling via keyboard. It has always bugged me not being able to do it before. Yay!
    06-02-15 10:57 PM
    If you go to Device Manager and choose battery. From the drop down, change the time frame from "Since Last Charge" to any of the other options. You now have 2 slide buttons on either end of the time frame. You can slide them to narrow down a more precise time frame and the monitor will update accordingly. A more informative Battery Usage graph.

Same applies for Mobile Data and Wifi Usage!!

Channel for Asian eye candy
    06-02-15 11:11 PM
    Downloading now.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 12:14 AM
    My unlocked passport is showing 10.3.2.440 but the z10 is not showing any updates yet...

Posted via CB10
    Same here. I'll wait until I get it on all of my devices! Not much change compared to going from 10.2 to 10.3. Tend to update them all together lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 12:20 AM
    I downloaded it this morning and not sure if its because of the upgrade but when I set my notification profile to silent.. it still has sound?! This is stressing me out because I have meetings all day and can't have my sound on! Anyone else have this problem? Im also using hub led

Www.lilysrandomrants.wordpress.com
    I just tried it. Set the profile to silent, then sent a BBM as well as called the phone. Both times, no sound, just woke up the screen and the red light started flashing.
    06-03-15 03:51 AM
    Don't wait it to come via OTA. Load it with autoloader. Clean install is much better. This is the big leap from 10.3.1 to 10.3.2. I always get srewed up OS when blitzing or intalling via OTA.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 04:16 AM
    Don't wait it to come via OTA. Load it with autoloader. Clean install is much better. This is the big leap from 10.3.1 to 10.3.2. I always get srewed up OS when blitzing or intalling via OTA.

Posted via CB10
    If you're not currently having any issues why not do OTA directly from BlackBerry rather than suggesting an autoloader.

My Z10 started on 10.1, with two Z30s on 10.2.1 and two Passports on 10.3.0... which have all been updated to 10.3.1 with zero issues and all OTA from BlackBerry (unlocked shopblackberry phones).

Even if there are any issues, just reload the OS from BlackBerry Link. The update is official from BlackBerry. No need for leaks and autoloaders.

Edit: You may have been directing this towards those with issues, but why not just reload the OS from BlackBerry Link starting fresh from there then adding what is needed? Obviously, see if whatever issue you're having is working prior to restoring anything else.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 05:27 AM
    I've not noticed any improvement in the camera in Auto under low-light conditions
    Try holding down the photo button so it can do constant adjustment, then release the button when you want to take the photo :-) Slide off the button if you decide not to take the photo. It works like some professional cameras.
    06-03-15 05:34 AM
    If you're not currently having any issues why not do OTA directly from BlackBerry rather than suggesting an autoloader.

My Z10 started on 10.1, with two Z30s on 10.2.1 and two Passports on 10.3.0... which have all been updated to 10.3.1 with zero issues and all OTA from BlackBerry (unlocked shopblackberry phones).

Even if there are any issues, just reload the OS from BlackBerry Link. The update is official from BlackBerry. No need for leaks and autoloaders.

Edit: You may have been directing this towards those with issues, but why not just reload the OS from BlackBerry Link starting fresh from there then adding what is needed? Obviously, see if whatever issue you're having is working prior to restoring anything else.

Posted via CB10
    Well i like the cleaner aproach that autoloader gives. Without any backups from Link which can screw some things.
    I always had problems with OTA, maybe not in the beginning but eventualy system just becomes unstable. Anyone dealing with software will tell you this is the way to do it. :-)

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 05:51 AM
    Does anyone that didn't have any beta version of Blend now have the latest Blend after this OTA update?

Maybe I missed something previously posted, but I'm still running the old version of Blend and don't see any updates on my device or laptop.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 08:23 AM
    Does anyone have the same problem as me or can solve it.I did the update this morning.

I was updating while listening to music through the phone. when the update was done the phone had to restart first therefor i off all the apps before the restart. however after the restart my SD card was empty, left with a underlined file ( ____.___ ) kind of file and blank file like music, camera, document, etc.

thanks
    06-03-15 09:03 AM
    Got this yesterday. Classic bought on Amazon, using w/o issue on T-Mobile.
    Attachment 355833

I <3 NY!
    06-03-15 10:15 AM
    Just did via T-mobile USA-NYC on my unlocked, black BBPP
    06-03-15 10:29 AM
    In regards to my bluetooth goofiness of last night, it seems to have settled in and miraculously healed itself while I slept.

All is now well. Go figure.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 01:03 PM
    Nothing from Telus yet :'-(

Posted via CB10
    Nada here either. I posted a little something in their forums and I had to laugh at the response:

TELUS Neighbourhood
    06-03-15 01:51 PM
    Is it also pinch to zoom with keyboard?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 02:15 PM
    Anyone notice battery draining on PP??

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 04:58 PM
    Anyone notice battery draining on PP??

Posted via CB10
    That's typical on a new update. Should settle in in a day or two and then battery should get back to normal.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 05:11 PM
    Thanks for the info!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 05:12 PM
    Yes, and it's certainly improved the camera on my Passport.

However, I'm having a problem with Blend. I downloaded the update to Blend for my Windows computer, but now when I run it, it's telling me to make sure my device is updated to the latest version of Blend. I have to go to BBWorld>My World>My Apps and Games>Updates to get the latest update. However, Blend does not appear in that list - I assume that the update to 10.3.2 has taken care of that automatically - and I can't find a way to make sure I have the latest Blend on my Passport.

Can anyone help, or is this a bug of the variety something-not-recognising-something-else?
    06-04-15 12:27 AM
    Only difference I've noticed is the swipe left or right on the home screen. Gonna test the camera out now

Posted via CB10
    Awesome note. Thanks. Works well

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    06-04-15 12:32 AM
    Well i like the cleaner aproach that autoloader gives. Without any backups from Link which can screw some things.
    I always had problems with OTA, maybe not in the beginning but eventualy system just becomes unstable. Anyone dealing with software will tell you this is the way to do it. :-)

Posted via CB10
    No. First of all, you are trusting that the person hosting the autoloader hasn't injected it with some sort of malware that targets your computer. Second, you are trusting that the person hasn't injected it with malware that targets your phone. A few months ago, changing a single bit was shown to wipe out all of the security in Microsoft Windows, and malicious truetype fonts can still be used to hijack a system. Do you really want to play with fire? You are taking chances when you download from supposed "legit" sources on a forum, hosted at Mega. I don't care _what_ type of reputation the person with the autoloader has on these forums, it will *never* be better than the trust relationship that you should have with BlackBerry itself. I can't believe this is being recommended by a community that supposedly touts security. And finally, you have to reload everything on your phone once you *do* autoload, which already puts the process at a disadvantage.
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    06-04-15 05:19 AM
    downloading.....
    06-04-15 05:28 AM
    Hasn't even shown up as an update.India.
    06-04-15 10:45 PM
136 1234 ...