I just bought it at the reduced price from crackberry, especially because it came with the portable power bank.
    I had wanted this phone for a long time but my Z30's mic stopped working so had to get something.
    The price point was just too attractive (like the phone, lol).

Love the BB10 flow and the phone's specs. Keyboard especially, that was a must for me.
    If I get two years use that will have been well worth it.

Anyone else finding now a good time to buy the Passport SE?
    10-26-16 10:18 AM
    My 2nd SE will be here tomorrow. I bought it just to have as a backup if my current SE fails.

Posted via CB10
    joseanmx likes this.
    10-26-16 11:01 AM
    Yes sir! My SE came 2 days ago. I am still using my Big Red Passport for now, but will switch everything over this weekend. Just using WiFi right now on the SE. Looking for a good case for the SE, but can't find one. The SE looks so good naked!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 11:30 AM
    wow ... it is definitely a beautiful phone. How much is it going for now? Let me go check it out and see. I have the AT&T rounded edge Passport, which I love. But the silver one is a thing of beauty.
    10-26-16 11:58 AM
    Yes. I bought three so far. Good deal from bb.com.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 12:57 PM
    I got the Passport SE and BlackBerry MP-12600 High Capacity Mobile Charger Battery Pack Power Bank for $389 (Canadian$)...but I think the price is up to $449 right now. for the same bundle. I hate to put a case on it but need to provide it with some protection.
    10-26-16 02:16 PM
    Still works like a charm, don't ever regret buying the SE if you ask me. Planning on getting a DTEK60 as the second phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 02:52 PM
    I would also like to have the DTEK60 as a second phone...if I won it!
    10-26-16 02:56 PM
    Buying a used like new tomorrow, $200, if the keyboard feel fresh
    10-26-16 03:20 PM
    I just bought it at the reduced price from crackberry, especially because it came with the portable power bank.
    I had wanted this phone for a long time but my Z30's mic stopped working so had to get something.
    The price point was just too attractive (like the phone, lol).

Love the BB10 flow and the phone's specs. Keyboard especially, that was a must for me.
    If I get two years use that will have been well worth it.

Anyone else finding now a good time to buy the Passport SE?
    I will buy it within the next two weeks.
    same feelings as you! same exact thoughts.
    congratulations on your new daily driver!
    I love the looks and the price nowdays is too good to be true!
    i'm sure we can get more than 2 years of great use with it. typing isn't getting old.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 06:34 PM
    You guessed it. Will be ordering soon, testing and putting on standby. My current SE has been the bomb.
    10-26-16 07:50 PM
    Still getting the hang of this keyboard. Had a 9900 and Q10 before, and I preferred that layout. After using a Z10 and Z30, I'm ready to go back to a keyboard.
    10-27-16 01:27 AM
    I have been very sceptical of that 3 row keyboard as well. But now I find it easier to use than Q10 and BBOS models. One the reason - its sensor capability. Sometimes it plays tricks with me by replacing cursor somewhere, but overall very useful.
    10-27-16 08:21 AM
    Anyone thinking about buying an SE from Shop BlackBerry UK had better hurry - just checked stock levels and seems there's only 15 left!
    All the other Passport variations already gone.
    10-27-16 11:53 AM
    Me Too a Silver after OG..as a die hard BBF...was always wanting to get the Silver Edition and now have it as well, pretty happy with the overall, it's a Looker must say...only issue has been its re booting quite often...

Classy....Passport
    10-27-16 01:23 PM
    Got mine 4 days ago. Love it.
    10-30-16 05:54 AM
    It is the best phone for working.

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    10-30-16 07:04 AM
    I have one an just bought a second Silver Edition as a backup. The core 10 OS and Android built in support should mean the phone will be good for a few years which is all you can ask for at the rate technology is moving today.

At the moment it more than stands up well with what are regarded as the 'best smartphones'.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-16 07:56 AM
    I been waiting for while for the PPSE to be cost effective for me. I've missed a couple opportunities in the past, so I immediately jumped on the price under $290, about a month ago. And even with BB10 winding down, there's been no looking back. The more familiar it becomes, the more I appreciate it. And the more I wonder why BlackBerry didn't realize what a winner this phone is at the right price point.
    And since the reduction in price and the increase in sales, have they learned anything that could help with further sales of BlackBerry devices?

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    Ralph V likes this.
    10-30-16 11:09 AM
    just got myself a shiny new Arabic Passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-16 05:24 PM
    I had a black original as main device, a limited red to get attention as well as reading. Looking to get a Classy SIlver for keeping
    11-06-16 08:37 PM
    I don't think I can switch to another phone, I just love this phone. Might upgrade or buy a new one in the new year. Or I may upgrade to the S8 just to have it and buy another passport

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 02:15 AM