I have been waiting for Blackberry to release their holster for the passport. I checked the website today after seeing the post about the classic holster being available. I was surprised to see the Passport Holster, well not surprised at the holster but surprised at the price of $150. https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=nxsvAAcH It begs the question, has anyone bought one and if so can they post some pictures and what do they think.

Since I had to wait, last year I bought this case Robot Check which has worked pretty well.

The things I miss from the traditional blackberry holster are a magnet clasp and the belt click is not as nice. The thing I like about this holster is that I can keep a this protector Robot Check on my Passport and it will still fit in the holster.

I suspect if I put out the $150 for the Blackberry Holster my Passport with the above protector would probably not fit in the holster so I would have to decide if I want to give up that extra protection and spend $150 doing it.
    Last edited by jojetski; 01-15-15 at 04:32 PM. Reason: added url to blackberry holster
    01-15-15 04:31 PM
    Try this post. Photos 'n all...

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=987406

Posted on CB10 with my Passport but previously my Q10
    01-15-15 04:37 PM