No issue so far (fingers crossed)

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:20 AM
    A lazy colleague who was whining his Z10 was slow. He had 10.2 OS running in his phone , and is an avid "apps" guy. The phone was slow as a snail, with all kinds of problems. Helped him to take a contact only backup, did a thorough SIC Multi wipe and loaded 10.3 using link. He says that he could not believe it was his old phone. All most all problems he faced gone now.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:21 AM
    Very happy with the update. Went from official 10.3.0 to 10.3.1. Had the flickering issue but a reset got rid of it.

Echoing other users, the camera has definitely improved. Not seeing any problems with battery.
    02-20-15 10:26 AM
    When we will have ******* working truecaller app on q10 :-( , it's so annoying

Posted via CB10
    Keep on pestering the developer.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:26 AM
    Can we please just have people who are using a Passport only reply to this thread? I think the whole point was to receive feedback from passport users since we seem to be the ones dealing with the most bugs. Sorry for sounding all "get off my lawn" ish but for usefulness sake, this would make the thread more legit.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:27 AM
    No problems here no issues running great on my passport don't know what all the fuss is about update then do a factory reset problems solved.
    02-20-15 10:28 AM
    I'm happy with it because I like the new function that you can zoom in or out the screen for android apps in order to run on a rectangular shape...dispute the screen keeps flickering....

Mia san mia!
    02-20-15 10:36 AM
    No problems here no issues running great on my passport don't know what all the fuss is about update then do a factory reset problems solved.
    Factory reset as in wipe the whole phone and reinstall a backup of the phone?
    02-20-15 10:43 AM
    Yup, works great on my unlocked shopBB passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:44 AM
    yes, I'm happy
    02-20-15 10:45 AM
    I'm not terribly happy with the update. I find BBM is now quirky. The keyboard doens't automatically come up on BBM chats now which is annoying.
    I find also moving out of one app to another - before this, the app you swiped out of would be at the top of your open apps but now it's at the bottom requiring me to scroll to get back to the app I was just using if I had to jump out and then back into an app. It stands to reason that over time the benefit would be for the most recently used apps to be at the top.

The LED red light indicator seems to be indicating new emails have arrived in a sporadic fashion. There is some new level of ' the email category is open but the phone is idol' but the indicator light doens't flash at that point where it used to. I'd like the old way back.

On the plus side The Browser script heavy websites are MUCH faster now.

I'm neutral to negative on this one - it's certainly laggier on other things that used to be smoother like moving between apps etc. I think it's time I really think about that LG G3.
    02-20-15 10:50 AM
    I'm not terribly happy with the update. I find BBM is now quirky. The keyboard doens't automatically come up on BBM chats now which is annoying.
    I find also moving out of one app to another - before this, the app you swiped out of would be at the top of your open apps but now it's at the bottom requiring me to scroll to get back to the app I was just using if I had to jump out and then back into an app. It stands to reason that over time the benefit would be for the most recently used apps to be at the top.

The LED red light indicator seems to be indicating new emails have arrived in a sporadic fashion. There is some new level of ' the email category is open but the phone is idol' but the indicator light doens't flash at that point where it used to. I'd like the old way back.

On the plus side The Browser script heavy websites are MUCH faster now.

I'm neutral to negative on this one - it's certainly laggier on other things that used to be smoother like moving between apps etc. I think it's time I really think about that LG G3.
    02-20-15 10:50 AM
    Very happy, had all the leak 10.3.1 prior to the official release.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:51 AM
    OK. Here's my experience. Audio actually seems a little louder. I had to reinstall cobalt's Play store and Homescreen Plus to get them to work. Olivetree Bible is a little sluggish, Android's Outliner keeps telling me on startup to download a new Pro key from the Play store but recognizes it's already Pro. The dev is creating a key for my specific device ID. GPS stuff takes awhile to download maps the first run. And it seems random whether an app retains login info from before the upgrade or requires a first run login. I have a couple of apps that I still need to sign into, but that seems to be my entire list of issues. I've tried pretty much all my apps, but not the camera, yet.
    02-20-15 11:07 AM
    No issues. Best update ever

Posted via Passport.
    02-20-15 11:13 AM
    All good here, have been unable to replicate any of the mentioned bugs.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243 O2 UK
    02-20-15 11:24 AM
    Sorry after reboot wifi 802.11a works ok
    Last edited by hanto; 02-20-15 at 12:05 PM. Reason: mistype
    02-20-15 11:37 AM
    I had the strange issue of apps opening all of a sudden, the guitar tools app actually started playing chords by itself. The worst was when the Calendar replaced the hub. Restarted the phone all seems ok so far.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 11:51 AM
    Very happy. Search works way faster. Camera auto focus way better. Keyboard shortcuts added bonus. Overall I am loving it

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    02-20-15 12:47 PM
    I'm happy with it because I like the new function that you can zoom in or out the screen for android apps in order to run on a rectangular shape...dispute the screen keeps flickering....

Mia san mia!
    This was available in 10.3.0 stock passport os too

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    02-20-15 12:47 PM
    Guys there is a problem in updating for vodafone in BlackBerry passport. Firstly the update came of 470mb, After downloading and installing that, again update appeared of 1.5 gb of same version. Please help on the issue. Whether I am the only person with this issue????

Varun Shah, BBM Channel: C002CA0BA Twitter: @imvarunshah Facebook: cavarunshah Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport (OS 10.3.0.1418)
    02-20-15 01:04 PM
    Been working like a champ on my passport since yesterday. Android apps even working better

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 01:11 PM
    No problem here! Had some flickering when first opened some apps but was gone after closing and reopening them.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    02-20-15 02:01 PM
    Guys there is a problem in updating for vodafone in BlackBerry passport. Firstly the update came of 470mb, After downloading and installing that, again update appeared of 1.5 gb of same version. Please help on the issue. Whether I am the only person with this issue????

Varun Shah, BBM Channel: C002CA0BA Twitter: @imvarunshah Facebook: cavarunshah Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport (OS 10.3.0.1418)
    I've read somewhere in the forums of the same. His download/installation was interrupted during the first attempt. When he tried again, he saw the 1.5GB but went for it anyway.

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 (from10.3.0.1418)
    iamvarunshah likes this.
    02-20-15 03:06 PM
    I updated through BlackBerry Link btw. No real probs so far.

I only downloaded so I could get the keyboard shortcuts. Although I have yet to have any problems, I still continue to use it w a lingering fear as I had flickering one time until I restarted the phone. Not sure how battery life is but will see tonight.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 04:44 PM
301 ... 23456 ...