03-08-15 01:59 PM
301 1234 ...
tools
    No I'm not sincerely, better software before. Low ringtones, flikering, bad signal quality, Low battery performance

Posted via Passport CB 10
    lift likes this.
    02-20-15 03:33 AM
    No I'm not sincerely, better software before. Low ringtones, flikering, bad signal quality, Low battery performance

How could you tell the battery is performing low when the update just hit some of the phones yesterday? I hope you know that the update needs to sink in a few day's before you can tell anything about the battery

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 03:36 AM
    All good. My Passport feels a bit quicker too, for example going from the Hub to the start screen. No sound issues or other problems so far.

Posted via CB10
    bqik likes this.
    02-20-15 03:48 AM
    50/50, the rotation lock bug is pissing be off but the os has started to settle down now and is running better
    02-20-15 03:52 AM
    All good. My Passport feels a bit quicker too, for example going from the Hub to the start screen. No sound issues or other problems so far.

Posted via CB10
    Have You bebuzz pro installed on?

02-20-15 03:53 AM
    i have bebuzz pro installed and the notification sound are good. I want to know which are the best radio version for passport:
    radio 939 - 1950- 1956- 2244- 2268 ??
    02-20-15 04:00 AM
    Ok. I just received the 10.3.1 update OTA, made a back up, and braved myself into updating my out of the box OS (without any issue).

I also noticed that the sound level is lower than before. If you put it at around 50% you can almost hear nothing. But I can put up with that by adjusting the volume level to almost 95% to make sure that I can hear calls.

There are no flickering as I try with the different apps.
    No issues on rotation.
    The camera has better focusing than before, though sometimes it misses it especially if the object is nearer than 5 inches and that's ok.
    The OS overall appear snappier, and with less waiting time.
    The cursor also is more responsive.

I will still observe the behavior of this OS update in the next days as it settles down.

Bottom line, I'm happy with this OS update!

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 (from10.3.0.1418)
    02-20-15 04:03 AM
    No bebuss
    02-20-15 04:08 AM
    My Z30 is working niiiiiiiiiiiice
    mbamd likes this.
    02-20-15 04:23 AM
    I'm happy with this update. Everything is smooth. Does not seem to be much different considering that I went from 2072 to 2243. No problem so far. Screen not flickering, sound's good.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2243
    mbamd likes this.
    02-20-15 04:31 AM
    how is the caller screen?? any changes there

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 04:32 AM
    Universal search is back on the block! One of the things that slowed me down with 10.3.0 was how universal search worked, it was buggy on my PassPort and just didn't work right, it has been fixed now and working like it was probably better than when I had my Q10. It had become a habit to just type in the first few letters of a contact or an app, rather than searching for the icon to launch the app or dial/text/email a contact.....back on the block with this one!

BlackBerry assistant slower than ever though!
    02-20-15 04:45 AM
    Mind if I ask, when u said camera works faster, did you mean the focus?! I haven't updated yet, so..

Posted via CB10
    You know that lag when you launch the camera app? That's gone, then focusing and taking pictures is noticeably faster...
    02-20-15 04:48 AM
    Yes I am totally happy. I don't have issues with not having a dark hub and calender or low notifications volume or the occasional flicker or the BBM glitch or the WiFi signal or whatever. Nothings perfect.

I am just happy I have a BlackBerry.
    I totally agree with you chopachain. I have updated a Q10 and a Passport, a Z10 update is just running: no problems with the update itself nore with the performance therafter. No problems with sync of calendar and contacts through the Link. The improvements of the calendar I like in particular.
    Hapy to have decided for Blackberry some years ago...
    chopachain likes this.
    02-20-15 05:17 AM
    The problems were only caused by the latest leaks... the ots version is stable.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 05:20 AM
    I'm (relatively) happy with the update. I haven't experienced any flicker and I've been on the phone since yesterday. Battery life seems to have improved, the camera is great, I don't have to switch to action every time I take a photo, the OS seems overall smoother. I've only encountered a sudden reboot when I tried to access the camera, but everything is stable now. I hate the lower notification volume, however.

I've done a security wipe prior to installing the update, just like I used to when I was flashing Android ROMs ... I'm sorry for those who are experiencing glitches but this is life.
    Believe me, Android is worse, and I've owned plenty of devices. Not even custom ROMs were perfect, and the stock OS was terrible. Be happy with what you have, people or just buy another phone and stop whining.
    02-20-15 05:21 AM
    I noticed a big problem, if I get a call, the phone before 3 rings, do not display any incoming call or call sound. someone tries and tells me the problem?
    02-20-15 05:22 AM
    I'm happy that Torque Pro is working on my Z10 after 10.3.1 update!
    02-20-15 05:49 AM
    The problems were only caused by the latest leaks... the ots version is stable.

Posted via CB10
    I don't install leaks but I experienced the several issue affecting the majority of people who updated to the official update, explain that one.

@ZEDTROSPEKTIV Via BlackBerry Passport, previous Z10, Bold 9790, Bold 9700, Curve 3G, Curve 8250 (1st BB)
    02-20-15 05:52 AM
    I loaded the leaked version 1581 a couple of weeks ago. It's been fantastic. Camera is so much better. Love the phone notification when on a call but using another app. Love the new coloured icons in the hub for reply or forwarding. Much faster. Had one issue with flicker on the cb10 app. Closed, waited and reopened. No problem since.

One small beef - on going since original os - when I do a full back up, when completed, all my calls, contacts and other items appear missing. All gone. But restart and all good. Not a big deal since I only back up once a month.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 06:02 AM
    I'm happy. Don't have more bugs than before and some things are better.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 06:02 AM
    I'm not very happy. I don't have real issues but several things are more complicated now, without any need. Perhaps I still get familiar with that but at the moment it looks as follows:

- The so called BB Assistent is nothing else than ridiculous bloatware (I plan to write an extra article about that).
    - The calendar was not good before but is still no way better after the update.
    - The Hub is still white.
    - The Hub still sends idiotic HMTL emails by default and has still no option to configure this once for all.
    - What is that new power saving mode? I always did these things manually. I expected indeed much more.
    - Now I have suddenly problems to close running apps. The x just doesn't react. Why was this necessary???
    - My favourite native calculator app doesn't run well anymore.
    - The camera app still opens up from "itself" on my Z30 and the icons on the bar are still not configurable.

I'm indeed disappointed from all that and I'm sure I still haven't seen all.
    02-20-15 06:16 AM
    Very happy with the update, particularly the big improvement in the camera app. It's about time!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 06:18 AM
    I'm happy, s'all good, well, I have one annoying bug though, the screen keep rotating to horizontal even I'm already activate Rotation Lock, but it's just happening when I use native apps, dunno whether it's a bug or a new feature

Overall, just loving my Z10 more!

Posted by mighty Z10
    02-20-15 06:20 AM
    I loooove the new shortcuts to open my favorite applications.
    Of course, I assigned the C key to open CrackBerry!

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 (from10.3.0.1418)
    02-20-15 06:23 AM
301 1234 ...