after two month usage blackberry priv i am back to tru blackberry and bought passport se
    10-03-16 10:13 AM
    Me too! I've given a try on Priv, but still not fitted for me. Then after the hardware outsourcing news came out, I bought another passport. Such a great phone!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 10:26 AM
    Me too

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 10:40 AM
    I keep it both...

Posted via CB10  вιaсĸвεггч Passport
    10-03-16 12:50 PM
    I kept both too but am using my Passport, the Priv is in a drawer just in case I ever really need an app for work that I can't get to work properly via the Amazon or Cobalt Play Store...

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 06:49 PM
    I think blackberry ceo john chen goes wrong way
    10-04-16 07:11 AM
    I use the Priv and SE.

Texting with the SE is sooooo great! Love it!

Regards
    Attachment 409452
    10-04-16 07:50 AM
    I have both...can't seem to stay on the Priv. Passport and bb10 combo... is just such an incredible device.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 06:10 PM
    I still have my passport. But I just went to the Priv today. Hope I don't regret it

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 07:15 PM
    I wanted to like the Priv so much. I love the design but I am spoiled by the software/hardware marriage of my red Passport. I find that the Priv drains too fast for me which I suspect Android in itself is the main reason. I also find that it is not as smooth and I just like the way how BB10 flows. I won't be buying any more Android blackberry phones. I did however pull the trigger on the Passport SE (300.00). I've been curious about it for almost a year but I couldn't justify buying another one since I have the red one. Well I did and I have to say that I am happy with it. Here are some differences I found comparing it against my red Passport:

Hair taller
    Hair wider
    Hair thicker
    The keyboard has great feedback. It reminds me of the 9000 keyboard. The red Passport keys are stiff and harder to press.
    Speakers are slightly louder
    The back has a great grippy feel. The red Passport's back cover is a smooth hard plastic which is very slippery.

The Passport is the only phone that I bought in multiple colors. My first was the the OG black one which I sold to a buddy when I bought the red limited edition. Now I have the SE. I will box the red one and keep it pristine. I think Blackberry did a "Hail Mary" when they made the Passport. They threw everything they had at it. The result is a well built phone primarily made for the business user which I think has no equal. It still can hold its own today. For me, it does everything I need it to do and it does it well. I think the Passport will be the last great phone that BlackBerry will ever make.

Just my opinion. BTW, I typed this on my SE.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    10-04-16 09:32 PM
    I was part of the first batch of Priv customers and used the phone for almost a year before selling it. I'm not really going back to a Passport as I never owned one in the past but just ordered one online today. Can't wait to get it!
    10-05-16 01:35 AM
    Never had a PRIV, never liked the form factor and the Google OS is a nogo anyway, but had a Z10 and Classic before I gave the Passport a shoot.
    Lovely device, fast powerful and everything you could dream of... but we'll most of the time I'm using my older classic, because of the faster and easier handling regarding it's toolbelt, trackpad and one handed control of all it's functions, making it much faster to work on with all needed stuff.

Still using the Passport for reading and so on because of the wide screen but have a 2nd Classic for spare in case may daily 1st Classic device my fail or brake.

Yep the Passport is very much recommended congratulations to you, good choice.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    10-05-16 02:10 AM
    I can't risk getting the passport because of apps. But I really like the design. If mercury never comes guess I'll buy a passport SE. By the way which is the 801 passport? Og or SE or some og variant?
    10-05-16 05:56 AM
    I'm very happy with my AT&T passport, I refused to buy the SE edition because of the many issues they are having, love the design but won't buy it just because of it, AT&T design is unique! but hey!, SE is cheaper now! and I don't think BB will leave support of their greatest phone! they must be working on something good for us, is not just a coincidence their SE is so cheap now. Once 10.3.3 is released, they will sell them like water!
    10-05-16 06:07 AM
    I'm very happy with my AT&T passport, I refused to buy the SE edition because of the many issues they are having, love the design but won't buy it just because of it, AT&T design is unique! but hey!, SE is cheaper now! and I don't think BB will leave support of their greatest phone! they must be working on something good for us, is not just a coincidence their SE is so cheap now. Once 10.3.3 is released, they will sell them like water!
    Sounds almost like you are trying to promote the AT&T Passport... you do know it is history at this point.

As for the release of 10.3.3.... at least the Passport SE will get it. You'll probably have to go a back channel to install it on a AT&T phone. But in the end it is a security patch that will bring nothing of value to the average user.

I think the only thing selling BB10 phones right now is the pretty clear picture that these are the last BB10 phone to be had.... that and the $96 Million dollar inventory write down that allows them to clearance this dead inventory.
    10-05-16 07:50 AM
    Sounds almost like you are trying to promote the AT&T Passport... you do know it is history at this point.

As for the release of 10.3.3.... at least the Passport SE will get it. You'll probably have to go a back channel to install it on a AT&T phone. But in the end it is a security patch that will bring nothing of value to the average user.

I think the only thing selling BB10 phones right now is the pretty clear picture that these are the last BB10 phone to be had.... that and the $96 Million dollar inventory write down that allows them to clearance this dead inventory.
    No, I'm not promoting anything, I just loved the at&t design, I live in europe and I wanted an "exclusive" PP for me here, that's why I bought it new on ebay almost 1 year ago
    I used sachesi to update it to the newest 10.3.2.2888 and works flawlessly
    10-05-16 08:00 AM