YES!! I am using mine i got it monday & its FABULOUS! I am in construction & find it so easy for emails, texting etc. I rather have a keyboard than that touch screen typing. I am getting used to the new keyboard but I am sure it will not take me long. I do only have the one issue of the call being on the left side of screen for when I am driving i need to open that to access my quick dials but I am probably going to just start leaving that open on my screen when i get in so its easier to access one handed. I have the PP connected to my car , since i am always being called on that line by employees etc. I do carry a purse but when on jobsites I do not usually bring that with me so I just need to make sure I wear jeans that have decent size pockets for now. Hoping my holster arrives today!
    03-07-15 04:02 PM
    I got my red passport... used it for a week... it's sexy. I got a stilgut case and I like it!

The red does give it a bit more "lady-like" fill... Lol I just like the red and black contrasts!

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 04:24 PM
    Oooohhh.....I definitely want the passport in RED!!!!! Right now, still using the Q10. Glad to see so many positive reviews from women.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    03-07-15 05:38 PM
    I have had mine over 2 months bow and I love it. Sometimes I will get the urge for an all touch phone on days off and usally will switch to my backup nokia lumia phone mostly though because I like the visual of the music player. I use my passport 95% of the time and for everything

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 07:04 PM
    Maybe for your birthday!

Posted via CB10
    You be knowing! Lol

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    03-07-15 09:37 PM
    Got mine a just a little over a month ago... I knew I wanted one and I just need to see it in RL before I took the plunge. Fortunately, I spotted a fellow holding one in the food court of the shopping centre (and to my daughter's horror) waved and pointed at his phone asking if it was a passport! He was polite enough to hold it up so I could compare with the z10 I had. I went into Optus and ordered mine and 2 days later I was the proud owner of one! Love it!!

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 11:07 PM
    Have had mine since Nov 2014 and love it! My z10 is now the back-up phone. Had no problems getting used to the physical keyboard even though having never used one before. Size is not an issue either and I love the screen size not sure if I could go back to a z10 or even z30 screen size!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    03-08-15 03:49 PM
    Given the size of the Passport. I was wondering if any women are using the device, and if they are using it what kind of issues are they having with it, regarding the size of the phone.

Sent from my outdated Z10
    My wife does just fine

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    03-08-15 04:38 PM
    I'm a lady, and yes I have a White Passport. Not bothered at all with its width. I'm a two-handed person even with z10, but I really cannot operate the PP with one hand only. But that's ok. I also put it in my purse, just like my z10. But when I'm in the hospital, the PP just fits right in my gown's side pocket. I really loooooove typing on the keyboard!

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 (from10.3.0.1418)
    03-08-15 06:27 PM
    Best phone I had. I ditched my note 4 for this beast.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 07:11 PM
    Yep, had mine since last October. Absolutely love it! Screen size is great for older eyes and keyboard is great for athritic fingers. Don't think I will ever upgrade this beauty! U.K.

Amazing Blackberry Passport! SQW100-1. 10-3-1-1565
    03-21-15 01:36 PM
    I have one and I adore it!!!!!
    SOOOOOOOO glad I bought this phone and you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands before I let it go!
    03-26-15 01:45 PM
    I have one and I adore it!!!!!
    SOOOOOOOO glad I bought this phone and you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands before I let it go!
    Amen sister!!
    Love this thing and the wireless charging is icing on the cake.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-26-15 02:34 PM
    Amen sister!!
    Love this thing and the wireless charging is icing on the cake.

What wireless charger did you choose?
    03-26-15 04:23 PM
    Just got my Passport 3 days ago and am once again in love with blackberry!! Last berry I had was the Torch 9800 and loved that phone a lot. Alas, I left and went to android but am happy to be back with BlackBerry now

This is the best device I have owned. I came over from sprint to ATT just for this device and I couldn't be happier. My Note Edge collects dust now.

03-26-15 04:55 PM
    What wireless charger did you choose?
    I got the Nokia FatBoy from amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A7Q...UvbUpU11506363

I also just ordered a mikobox to use at work. That's due to arrive tomorrow. Cant wait to try it
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A7Q...UvbUpU11506363

RazzBerry likes this.
    03-26-15 05:02 PM
    I had wondered about transitioning from the note to the passport. I really like my note 3, but I worry about what I might be missing. Is there anywhere that we can see which apps are accessible to the passport?
    And I am used to having that big screen. I'm not sure how the passport will compare day to day.
    But the upside is, I'm already used to two handed use.
    03-26-15 06:34 PM
    Well yes! Me

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 06:35 PM
    I had wondered about transitioning from the note to the passport. I really like my note 3, but I worry about what I might be missing. Is there anywhere that we can see which apps are accessible to the passport?
    And I am used to having that big screen. I'm not sure how the passport will compare day to day.
    But the upside is, I'm already used to two handed use.
    I purchased the note 4 6 months ago and iits a perfect media phone. Knowing that I owned note 2,3 and now the note 4. The camera is amazing but I always felt that samsung phones was missing things that never fully satisfied my needs. That said I had the opportunity to get the BlackBerry passport and keep my note 4. After only two weeks I decided that I don't need two phones and I only need to keep one as my daily driver and guess what I end up choosing the passport as my daily driver. Simply because this phone is well designed to handle business.

The things that I will really miss about the note 4 is the camera. The camera is the best camera I have used on a phone but BlackBerry is not that bad either.

Again if you are looking for the perfect media phone then you can't go wrong with the Note 4 but if you are looking for a business oriented phone then passport should be your choice.

I wrote this blog to share my point of view. Good luck!

https://gilbertgk.wordpress.com/2015...ry-was-dead-3/

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 07:18 PM
    I've had mine since November and absolutely LOVE it! I've had a number of Blackberries throughout the years but always stayed with a keyboard. Loved the Q10 but nothing compares to the Passport. As others have said, I feel like I no longer need a tablet and the size is not a problem for me as I always carry my phone in my bag. I kinda feel sorry for people that have phones with narrow screens!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 08:53 PM
    Me! PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 09:43 PM
    Me! Just finished setting up my new white Passport. The screen is breathtaking. Figuring out the best way to hold it is another thing.

The pinkies under the chin isn't working for me. I kind of have it mashed between my palms.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 10:19 PM
    Any Women using the Passport-20150314_182118.jpg

Posted via Passport
    03-26-15 11:21 PM
48 12