I bought a passport off a user on eBay already knowing it was a referb unit. Thing looked brand spanking new. Locked to TELUS in Canada while the SIM I have is on Rogers. No problems I thought- it should be as easy to unlock as my z10, z30 was. Nope.

cellunlocker.net provided me with a unlock code which didn't work. Obviously I can't go to Telus and get them to send it to Blackberry to unlock as I don't have an account with them.

Anyone have any other places that would get me the correct code before I go ahead and relist this on eBay?
    07-13-15 03:35 PM
    cellunlocker.net provided me with a unlock code which didn't work.
    Did you let them know? They generally will refund you or try again until they find the correct code.
    07-13-15 03:39 PM
    I've already sent off a video to them of it not working.

I'm just more wondering what my chances are of getting this thing unlocked. While it's nice to look at, it would be nice-er to use.
    07-13-15 03:44 PM
    I've already sent off a video to them of it not working.

I'm just more wondering what my chances are of getting this thing unlocked. While it's nice to look at, it would be nice-er to use.
    I hardly doubt it's 'impossible' to unlock, it's just a matter of finding an unlocker with the right access as not all have the same. I've had good luck with blackberrycodesource.com as being a reputable unlocker who is able to obtain some of the harder to find codes.
    07-13-15 05:31 PM