I'm just curious. Can't say I've noticed any thus far... Kanskje vi kan dele erfaringer i denne tr�den?

Enviado desde mi sexy Pasaporte
    12-05-14 08:40 PM
    Hej hej, kommer fra Danmark men bor I Malaysia hvor det var easy peasy at k�be PP

From my mighty PassPort
    12-05-14 08:44 PM
    Hei Artig. Jeg bor selv i Mexico, hehe. Passport er ikke tilgjengelig her enda, men det gikk greit � bestille fra Shop BlackBerry.

12-05-14 09:07 PM
    Herligt jeg tror jeg var den foerste, eller n�sten den foerste med PP her. Beste mobil for mig till dato! Hmm, CB gillar ikke skandinavisk bogstaver lol!

From my mighty PassPort
    12-05-14 09:46 PM
    Jepp, hehe, formatet er helt paa tur. Jeg har heller ikke sett noen Passporter her nede. F�r en del oppmerksomhet denne telefonen gitt. Utelukkende positive hittil. Beste mobilen jeg har hatt ogsaa Faktisk enklere � skrive paa denne enn paa Q10 naar man bruker de skandinaviske tegnene syns jeg.

12-06-14 01:38 PM
    I am from finland and keyboard works really well writing in finnish. Dictionary switches between languages easily even between sentences so no additional language selecting is needed.

I have had this phone only four days, but today I used my fianc�s lumia wp and typed few text messages with it and I was already trying to find � and � from the virtual row, which you can have on your virtual row all the time when you select you keyboard language/region finnish.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 02:30 PM
    Hi FinnBerry Yes, I couldn't agree more. Using multiple languages on the Passport works like a charm! I'm constantly switching between Norwegian, English and Spanish with Norwegian as my main language. Having those 3 Norwegian characters always displayed on the virtual row is really handy. I never thought the Passport would be so easy to type on before I got it, but it truly is a wonderful experience. Love the dictionary and the swipe up feature. I've had mine for a month now. Time flies... it still feels brand new.

12-06-14 03:16 PM
    Heh, I just took a quick glance and saw norwegian language in the first posts, which I barely can understand with my "I speak fluent swedish after several beers", and thought you were thinking about buying passport but were wondering how the alphabets works (my cb ap shows lot of code with � and � so I assumed that too) writing in Scandinavian languages

Now I wish passport had a predictive stupidity meter..

Next time I will use Google translate

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 03:55 PM
    Hehe, yes, the forum formatting is complete rubbish...

Is the Passport available in Finland? If not, do you know if it will be? I don't think it'll become available in Norway, but I heard a rumour that it's going to be released in Sweden at least...

12-06-14 04:15 PM
    No it's not. I ordered mine from amazon. I haven't heard that it would come in near future. I think it would have solid base for customers because there is lot of people that have lumia phones and after their phone's life cycle ends they are right now either switching to ios or android. I would say more than 65% won't buy another lumia because what Elop did to Nokia. Also because of all nokia qwerty phones most finns would have easy (easier) switch to passport.

Most of the passport reviews on finnish websites are just basic that really don't go into detail what you really get when you have a passport. I think there are more news about "blackberry went desperate and offers xxx$ to iphone users if they switch to BlackBerry" than about passports new touchpad keyboard etc.. even though that offer is not valid for finnish users

Finland probably has the most cellphones per adult in the world but only 5 million people live here so its not probably on BlackBerry's hot countries to conquer.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 04:52 PM
    Hi!

I'm from Finland. Got my passport few weeks ago. I think its Best Phone I ever had. It's nice to see that here is other People from Finland and other Scandinavian countries.
    12-06-14 05:16 PM
    Hi Kuorelahti. Nice to see more nordic Passport users.

FinnBerry, I also feel bad about what happened to Nokia. I used to love their Communicator series. Personally, I think they would have succeeded if they hadn't been so stubborn and had chosen Android over WP. Because, after all, Nokia has always offered high quality hardware.

I know what you mean about the media thing. The Passport hasn't been reviewed by one single Norwegian tech magazine/site. The only time BlackBerry is mentioned in Norwegian media, it is also only in a negative way, unfortunately.

12-06-14 05:50 PM
    I have a Passport in Bergen, Norway. It works well.
    Barbareren likes this.
    12-06-14 08:10 PM
    Difficult to get in Norway? Last I was in DK not a single BlackBerry was seen on the street or in shops. Too bad, they don't know what they are missing. My brother is in DK is really fed up with his iPhone and wants a PP when I told him about it.

From my mighty PassPort
    Blackerthanblack likes this.
    12-06-14 09:47 PM
    I'm from Denmark but I will be ordering a Passport in 3 weeks. I've only seen 2 BlackBerries in the city, a 9900 and a 9780, the rest are iPhone and Android users (mostly Samsung). Currently making use of a 9780 and a 8520 but I'm looking forward for the big toy
    Barbareren likes this.
    12-07-14 11:26 AM
    Difficult to get in Norway? Last I was in DK not a single BlackBerry was seen on the street or in shops. Too bad, they don't know what they are missing. My brother is in DK is really fed up with his iPhone and wants a PP when I told him about it.

From my mighty PassPort
    No mate, not difficult - impossible. It seems like the situation is exactly the same in Norway as it is in Denmark. The last time I was at a mall in Norway, I kept asking about BlackBerry (the Q10) in all the phone shops I could find. The worst thing is that the clerks I met hadn't even heard about BlackBerry.. :/
    You're right, they don't know what they're missing

12-07-14 12:04 PM
    I bought mine at amazon.

Historically it hasn't been too hard to buy them online, but I think I have yet to see a BlackBerry in a carrier og electronics store. BlackBerry reached the norway consumer post-iphone, and BIS was expensive here. BlackBerry never caught on.
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    12-07-14 01:55 PM
    Jajamen! Har en passport h�r i Stockholm, funkar utm�rkt.
    Men det finns f�rb�ttringsf�rslag. En sak, varf�r finns punkt "." med p� virtuella tangentbordet n�r man kan f� fram det med dubbelklick p� mellanslag(space)? Det vore mycket b�ttre om "." ersattes med "," kommatecken vilket man beh�ver ganska ofta n�r man skriver.
    12-07-14 02:10 PM
    That's true, Feitalnc. A friend of mine (IT-konsulent) got a BlackBerry (don't remember the model) trough work years ago. It was the first time I'd even seen a BlackBerry in Norway. Didn't like it at all back then, to be honest. It just felt antiquated, and didn't really match up to the other smartphones at the time, in my opinion. I was using Symbian OS phones back then. But a lot has changed now with OS10. I just wish the tech media would acknowledge that as well... most people just buy whatever the media hypes up.

12-07-14 02:19 PM
    Hi ZedMacahan, I see the your point, but once you start typing the comma will be displayed where the globe is, at least with the main language set to Norwegian (see screenshot). I'd assume the same applies to Swedish, no?
    Any Scandinavian Passport users here?-img_20141207_142654.png

12-07-14 02:27 PM
    Er fra Norge, men bor I Oman. Switcher mellom norsk og engelsk. BlackBerry Passport er ikke tilgjengelig I Oman enda, men det gikk greit � f� den sendt fra USA. Er veldig imponert over BlackBerry Passport, men har enda ikke sett en eneste en I Oman.

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren likes this.
    12-07-14 02:37 PM
    Testade men tyv�rr.
    Any Scandinavian Passport users here?-img_20141207_213423.png

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 02:38 PM
    The app shouldn't matter... I'm using CB10 as well. From your screenshot it looks like you haven't set your main language to Swedish in the settings... if you do that, I think the comma will be where the globe is.

12-07-14 02:48 PM
    The app shouldn't matter... I'm using CB10 as well. From your screenshot it looks like you haven't set your main language to Swedish in the settings... if you do that, I think the comma will be where the globe is.
    Thanks! I will try to fiddle with the language/region settings and see if it helps.
    12-07-14 02:55 PM
    Denmark checking in! Got mine from unlocked-mobiles.com. Works like a charm - built in dictionary is the best, even for the Danish language.

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren and Sexy Sadie like this.
    12-07-14 03:31 PM
86 123 ...