10-21-17 04:37 AM
31 12
tools
    Isn't the Passport the ideal way for doctors and other health professionals to view medical images on the go? I'm thinking they would rather keep their job and get a smartphone that they can take with them at all times.
    I think the on-the-go part here means while out of office /hospital and contacting the person for consultation? Or sometimes when a doctor is doing ward rounds he can't stay in one place at a time but it's within the hospital. Then carrying a Passport shouldn't be a problem. But when you're exercising, say cycling where you tend to go light, it's not viable. Maybe at the gym is fine, since you'd have a bag to place it in.

Then again, I have seen people working out with Note 3 on armband. Each to their own.

Posted via CB10
    power5 likes this.
    11-11-14 02:49 AM
    I bought a clip-on mp3 player to run / workout with - the Passport would just be too cumbersome. The other lives in my gym bag and I never have to worry about it until it's time to run.

Posted via my gorgeous Passport
    11-11-14 06:50 AM
    Isn't the Passport the ideal way for doctors and other health professionals to view medical images on the go? I'm thinking they would rather keep their job and get a smartphone that they can take with them at all times.
    They will not be keeping their job for long if they rely on a passport image to make life or death decisions. Don't most on call doctors still carry pagers? I would think they would page the doctor if they could not get ahold of him via phone.
    11-11-14 07:58 AM
    Don't most on call doctors still carry pagers? I would think they would page the doctor if they could not get ahold of him via phone.
    And what should they use to return the page? Find a pay phone? Carry quarters? C'mon. Doctors are going to have their smartphones with them whether or not they are on call.
    11-11-14 08:55 AM
    I was expecting something along these lines.

Thanks.

I have requirements when I buy a phone so this is a deal-breaker. Waiting for the next flagship all touch.

Posted via CB10
    Probably going to be a looong wait.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:02 AM
    I also do like sport kilt and their sporrans.
    10-21-17 04:37 AM
31 12