Three phones, Passport on O2 sim only contract, Z10 on contract with EE which runs out in March/April and a little Bold with a PAYG Vodaphone sim just to keep it alive.
    PP is my daily driver, I can get a lot more adventurous with leaks on Z10 now and Bold has a simple game I play when sleep just won't happen. Of the three I will most likely retire the Z10 or move it to a PAYG sim.

Via Z10 or Passport, whichever is to hand
    10-24-14 05:36 AM
    Had Passport for 3 days, now I'm back to the Q10. If they had a way of transporting it (holster) I would get another.
    tigrute likes this.
    10-24-14 05:46 AM
    Just moved from Z10 to the passport today and love having a keyboard again. This phone is definitely a beast and has brought the "Crack" back for me, however I'm concerned the weight may be an issue over time for me.

Maybe the classic will be the perfect fit until then I have a new love in my life...

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 05:56 AM
    After 3 years with a old 9900 I bypassed BB10 devices completely until I jumped on the Passport.

I loved the Bold, but boy oh boy, the Passport is on an entirely different level !!!

Would I go back, HELL NO !!!
    10-24-14 06:38 AM
    Definitely not. I picked up my Z30 the other day and it's way too skinny. Plus the physical keyboard is phenomenal!

via my Canadian Passport
    10-24-14 06:41 AM
    Nope sticking with my Passport, still have my Z30 and Z10 but they are backup devices in case something goes wrong with my Passport.

But not a chance I'll be giving up my Passport. I love it just too too much.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 07:01 AM
    Not a chance of switching back to my Z10. Passport is a keeper.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 08:14 AM
    Had the Z10, upgraded to the Z30, and now permanently on my Passport. My girlfriend has the Q10, and on the odd occasion when I use it, it really feels so small and almost toy like in comparison to the Passport. At first, the passport seems huge...but after using it for a few days, it really is the perfect size, and anything else just seems way to small. Loving the keyboard, especially the touch keys. Awesome Awesome feature!
    10-24-14 09:26 AM
    Oh come on ... this really sucks. Where are all the Passport users that hate the device and want to give it to me!!
    NinjaB likes this.
    10-24-14 09:28 AM
    i am sorry and dont think you will find any..

Oh come on ... this really sucks. Where are all the Passport users that hate the device and want to give it to me!!
    10-24-14 09:44 AM
    I thought I loved my Z30 too much, until the Passport came along, The Passport is like a quicksand, once you are in you get trapped deeper and deeper. My Passport is my gateway to productivity.
    Forward YES, Backward NEVER!!!
    10-24-14 09:47 AM
    Never, never never. Love the screen size. There is so much like about the phone. I just wish there were more accessories for it. Cases, covers and yes I would wear it on my belt. Great conversation piece when people ask, what the hell is that? Then let them play with it. People love it.
    10-24-14 10:03 AM
    Not a chance. After about a few weeks using Passport, there is no way of going back to use Z10 as a main driver.

Cheers
    10-24-14 10:05 AM
    The passport is such a premium looking phone that my wife's q10 looks like a toy phone. The passport puts most smartphones to shame including my iphone6. I think odds are good I will return my iphone tomorrow and get a passport. Just need more time as I really want a passport and at the same time worried I will make a mistake.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 10:30 AM
    I have tried Z10, Q10, Z30 and now the Passport. The Q10 is way too small for my liking. After using the Z30, I could not go back to the Z10. Now the Passport- the resolution is totally awesome compared to the Z30 (that was my only gripe with the Z30 the resolution is too dull). I do not think I would be going back, I'll be sticking with the Passport. The phyical keyboard is a learning curve for me tho' But overall I really like the Passport! Great Job on this one BB!
    10-24-14 11:08 AM
    I have a note 3 on sprint and a passport on wifi only. My decision boils down to if I want to switch carriers. With all the good reviews and seemingly good sales why are the carriers on the fence?

If I can get it on sprint I would switch asap.
    dmateo likes this.
    10-24-14 12:05 PM
    I used to think why and how funny people look when using phones like Note 3or 4, but not anymore after having my Passport for only 3 days. Already getting used to Pkb. The big screen is beautiful and displays a lot more contents. Every time I pick up my Z10, it feels small. So going back? Hell no. Keyboard all the way along with the cool and awesome swiping words.

Passport
    10-24-14 12:36 PM
    If you have a bbx device then I can only understand your wanting a Passport. With the 10.3 OS, the super large screen, the 3 gb ram and the inexhaustible battery, I do not find a reason any conscious BlackBerry user would go back to their older devices. Unless of course you spoil your passport by dropping, wetting, or damaging it beyond repair.

Q5SQR100-3/10.2.1.3247
    10-24-14 01:58 PM
    Anyone having trouble fitting it in their pant pocket? Really wish I could find one to tinker with for a few minutes. I've yet to see one in nyc

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 05:02 PM
    After using my Passport for 2 weeks i had to send it back because it came in a pre-opened box. They were supposed to send me a replacement, but something went wrong and i have to wait 3-6 weeks for the new batch of Passports. Went back to my Q10, and the transition was simple, about a day or so. I really did miss the fourth row of the Q10 on the Passport.... I also found it a tad bit too wide, but i got used to it quite quick, so i'm thinking that if i go for a Classic, i'd be sorry. Still have a couple of weeks to think it through ;- )
    Last edited by SenorPistachio; 10-26-14 at 10:12 PM.
    10-24-14 05:53 PM
    You've had 4 and I can't get 1... life eh?
    capsvero likes this.
    10-24-14 08:05 PM
    Just picked up a friend's Bold 9900 like the one I used to use and thought "Wow. This thing is puny."

It did the job when I had one, but the Passport has raised my expectations of what I want my device (no longer just a phone) to do. Every day it gets better.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 09:52 PM
    I hope BlackBerry decides to expand the market and go cdma on this DEVICE!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 11:08 PM
    I loved when I had my z10, swiping away and enjoying the good life of BlackBerry os10. It was truly my love child and I didn't think I would ever give it up as I realised more and more how it was truly designed for the comfort of one handed use.
    Then came the Passport pictures, it was a wtf for 2 seconds and it turned into an affair, kind of felt like I was cheating on my z10, ogling the passport. Long story short I got it in the mail unboxed it loved it for a few days the fourth day I started to waver and I was sorely tempted to return it. But I decided to keep it and I don't think I'll let it go, ever.
    My brother has my former z10, she will forever have a space in my heart, a very small microscopic corner space.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 11:53 PM
    its so elegant and sexy, cant go back. holy... i think i need to change my underwear again because i glanced at it with the corner of my eyes
    moeah likes this.
    10-25-14 12:14 AM
91 1234