Seeing as though I haven't even received an email from Digital River about my passport getting shipped yet, I'm anxious to know if my company's program will work on it, seeing as though I require the use of the mobile program heavily. I still would have access to my login for the same tools via the company's website. I just want to know if the android app will load on the passport.

I am a financial consultant through Primerica, and would like to know if anyone can install it via snap (don't know if it's available via amazon app store) and tell me if there's any problem loading it up. You won't be able to go past the login screen, I'm just interested if it'll load or crash. The suspense is killing me.

Thank you in advance for helping out with this. This was the main reason I held out my return to blackberry as long as I did.
    12-02-14 12:49 PM
    Install the Amazon App Store app to your device, and then go the App Store. They have your app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aApp2011&hl=en
    12-02-14 01:18 PM
    loads fine thru snap on z30 cant see it being a problem on pp
    12-02-14 01:21 PM
    Install the Amazon App Store app to your device, and then go the App Store. They have your app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aApp2011&hl=en
    That seems to be the google app store, actually. I couldn't find it in Amazon through my Passport. Snap had it, however, and it runs to the Registration just fine.
    12-02-14 01:52 PM
    Thank you for your help everyone
    12-02-14 02:23 PM
    Thank you for your help everyone
    I just downloaded and installed the app on my Passport (used Snap) and everything looks good for you!
    12-02-14 03:31 PM
    Thanks again, appreciate it
    12-07-14 01:19 AM