Thanks Elron. Sana kasama. If kasama bibilhan ko wife ko. Sila lang kasi ata nag cacarry ng Red Passport. Try ko na din dumaan, kasi sa website nila naka 29T pa din eh.

Posted via CB10
    They're updating their website now, pero when I saw the price tag down to P24K, pumasok agad ako sa store to confirm the drop.
    07-25-15 07:36 AM
    hi. can you tell me the address of the service center? my passport died on me so i hope to get it fixed at a BB authorized center kahit hindi na i warranty.
    I'm searching for the address again. Where did you buy your phone first matt?
    07-25-15 07:40 AM
    Oh yes they are. Even in the office?! Only three of us are not using iPhone. Some are saying na kuha na rin ako ng iPhone since I'm getting a new phone. A big NO. One time, nag-down ang net sa branch namin, I was the only one who can send documents to our loan processors since my BB9900 has DocsToGo. Harhar.
    Hahaha... What about me, ako lang sa office gumagamit ng BlackBerry... They all were shocked that I'm a BlackBerry user for the pass 6yrs... Next target ko is Slider o PD na Pport...

via Passport
    07-25-15 08:32 AM
    Hahaha... What about me, ako lang sa office gumagamit ng BlackBerry... They all were shocked that I'm a BlackBerry user for the pass 6yrs... Next target ko is Slider o PD na Pport...

via Passport
    Haha, saya lang 'di ba? Sobrang konti na lang BB users dito, and some are still using the old Curve pa (looks like their second phone lang).

Anong case ang gamit n'yo for your Passport?
    07-25-15 09:25 AM
    BlackBerry corner in Robinsons Galleria besides Samsung

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 01:25 PM
    Yaaaaay! Do you have any idea where I can buy a case and a legit charger, preferably online? I've been searching in malls, and the vendors haven't even heard of the Passport yet

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry corner in Robinsons Galleria besides Samsung

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 01:41 PM
    hi. can you tell me the address of the service center? my passport died on me so i hope to get it fixed at a BB authorized center kahit hindi na i warranty.
    Blackberry Expert Center
    Address: Unit 305 The, Atrium of Makati, Makati Ave, Makati, 1225 Metro Manila
    Phone02) 264 4061

Give them you IMEI number para
    07-25-15 11:04 PM
    I use a clear Millerton hardcase purchased from Kimstore... It's 500 for the clear case & 200 for the screen protector...

via Passport
    07-26-15 02:59 AM
    Anybody know where I can repair my passport camera and keyboard?
    07-26-15 03:38 AM
    Anybody know where I can repair my passport camera and keyboard?
    The answer is 2 posts above you.

Posted via C5303
    07-26-15 04:05 AM
    Anyone knows where to buy this here in Manila? (Note: Pic is from Ebay but I don't wanna wait for the delivery)
    Any Passport owners in the Philippines?-img_20150726_174104_edit.png

via Passport
    07-26-15 04:45 AM
    Since marami nag-reply and I wanna comment on all the replies:

Thanks, rairhoz. Looking for a folio (book style) case pero ayoko ng BB Leather Flip Case kasi mostly di lapat yun cover sa phone. And I have to buy from Spigen ng magnetic clasp para d'yan. And it's P2K+ i'm thinking of getting the hard case, kaso kinakatakot ko is 'yun mga gasgas sa edges na covered ng case. Ang 9900 and Q10 ko, ganun ang nangyari. Case since day 1 then nung tinanggal ko, minor scratches from micro dust daw. I guess I'll wait for a folio case kung hindi dito, baka sa kapatid ko sa Canada (like Tetded or Stilgut).

Also, may nakuha ako na tulad ng hanap mo, Y extension naman, from YouPoundIt. Bale 1 female and 2 male micro USB, extension para sa regular na USB cord. Kaso for user ng curve and 9900 only and dunno if they still have stock. Check mo sa mall, Octagon, Silicon Valley, Villman or Gigahertz.

For engrbug
    07-26-15 06:38 AM
    As I was saying:

For engrbugs, sorry, but the BBExpert Center only caters phones which were bought from MemoXpress or have IMEI number that is dedicated for retailing in the Philippines. Try calling the number I have posted and tell them your IMEI number. Ano nangyari sa Passport mo? Anong sira? Para heads up sa ibang PP current and future users.
    07-26-15 06:42 AM
    Elron, I have the Tetded Flip case with sleep function, the Tetded back cover and OEM hardcase. The Tetded case has a felt lining inside which would prevent the micro scratch when using it. I used to alternate between the Tetded Flip and Tetded back until I eventually settled into the OEM back case. The flip is nice and it does have sleep function thus when I am using it my battery life goes longer (kasi walang accidental swipe when inside my pocket). But the flip is too cumbersome especially when I use my phone a lot. Mahirap kasi two handed use ang Passport tapos may flip sa left side na sagabal.

With the back case, the OEM is thinner thus I ended up using it. Pero swiping inside my pocket is common. Pero not a problem kasi naka lock naman ako. Yun nga lang sometimes when I pull out my phone naka 5 attempts na daw yung password inside my pocket. Good thing may "blackberry" na kelangan i-type sa pang sixth attempt.

Also the tetded back cover actually protects more because it covers all of the sides. It just is a little thicker and considering I carry two phones (two carriers), I want the cover to be as thin as possible.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 07:12 PM
    Elron, I have the Tetded Flip case with sleep function, the Tetded back cover and OEM hardcase. The Tetded case has a felt lining inside which would prevent the micro scratch when using it. I used to alternate between the Tetded Flip and Tetded back until I eventually settled into the OEM back case. The flip is nice and it does have sleep function thus when I am using it my battery life goes longer (kasi walang accidental swipe when inside my pocket). But the flip is too cumbersome especially when I use my phone a lot. Mahirap kasi two handed use ang Passport tapos may flip sa left side na sagabal.

With the back case, the OEM is thinner thus I ended up using it. Pero swiping inside my pocket is common. Pero not a problem kasi naka lock naman ako. Yun nga lang sometimes when I pull out my phone naka 5 attempts na daw yung password inside my pocket. Good thing may "blackberry" na kelangan i-type sa pang sixth attempt.

Also the tetded back cover actually protects more because it covers all of the sides. It just is a little thicker and considering I carry two phones (two carriers), I want the cover to be as thin as possible.

Posted via CB10
    Saan mo nabili ang Tetded Case mo? Mas prefer ko makapal na case para kasi alam ko na nasa bag ko lang. Anyways, for the meantime, ipa-invisi guard ko muna, back and front, P1.5K. Sayang, wala yun side ng PP daw. Kaso ang kinakatakot ko is lahat ng phones (Xperia Play and Pro) na pina-invisi guard ko eh nadukot.
    07-27-15 02:21 AM
    As I was saying:

For engrbugs, sorry, but the BBExpert Center only caters phones which were bought from MemoXpress or have IMEI number that is dedicated for retailing in the Philippines. Try calling the number I have posted and tell them your IMEI number. Ano nangyari sa Passport mo? Anong sira? Para heads up sa ibang PP current and future users.
    Camera focus jerky. Cannot take photo properly. And now my screen is falling off... hayz

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 03:49 AM
    Camera focus jerky. Cannot take photo properly. And now my screen is falling off... hayz

Posted via CB10
    Sadly, those are some of the Passport's cons. Several threads here regarding crappy camera and screen lifting problems. Hopefully your phone's warranty covers those issues.

Posted from an ME173X
    07-27-15 05:15 AM
    Sadly, those are some of the Passport's cons. Several threads here regarding crappy camera and screen lifting problems. Hopefully your phone's warranty covers those issues.

Posted from an ME173X
    Seriously? I really need to get the extended warranty from MXpress.
    07-27-15 06:21 AM
    Saan mo nabili ang Tetded Case mo? Mas prefer ko makapal na case para kasi alam ko na nasa bag ko lang. Anyways, for the meantime, ipa-invisi guard ko muna, back and front, P1.5K. Sayang, wala yun side ng PP daw. Kaso ang kinakatakot ko is lahat ng phones (Xperia Play and Pro) na pina-invisi guard ko eh nadukot.
    Bought Tetded case in HK. Bought OEM hardcase in Robinson's Galeria. Bought another case through ebay. Hehehehe

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 06:14 AM
    Bought Tetded case in HK. Bought OEM hardcase in Robinson's Galeria. Bought another case through ebay. Hehehehe

Posted via CB10
    Thanks so much. I'm getting a Stilgut case from Galleon.
    07-28-15 09:16 AM
    Who got the red PP for 24k at Memoexpress?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 08:12 AM
    Who got the red PP for 24k at Memoexpress?

Posted via CB10
    Haha, not me. Though they asked me if I can have another color, I still prefer the white one. Mas mahirap daw kumuha ng supply na white.
    07-29-15 09:35 AM
    Still, no Passport stocks from Memo Xpress.
    08-07-15 12:36 PM
    Still, no Passport stocks from Memo Xpress.
    Merong white. Call them 09175038887.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 09:45 PM
    Merong white. Call them 09175038887.

Posted via CB10
    It's Kimstore's, I need to get mine from Memo Xpress para covered ng warranty.
    08-07-15 11:35 PM
312 ... 56789 ...