Hello all.
    I'm new to the site. I'm so happy to see all of these BlackBerry lovers! I am ready to upgrade from a BlackBerry Bold to a Passport (US). Does anyone know of any valid coupon codes? Thanks for your help!
    04-23-15 08:19 PM
    thdaniel, codes are usually posted in this forum: BlackBerry Deals - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com . Take a look through the threads there to see if there's one that's for the Passport and active right now. Good luck.
    Last edited by Elite1; 04-23-15 at 08:38 PM.
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-23-15 08:22 PM
    Looks like they ended April 16th, the codes in the forum. The one listed above is not working. Thanks though.
    04-23-15 08:26 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. Makes it easier for others to help you.

I've deleted the post with the code previously listed above Raino's post. It wasn't a real code, just an attempt at humour that missed its mark.

With the Passport now on sale, I'm sure it's no coincidence that the supply of codes has dried up for now.
    Good luck anyway!
    thdaniel likes this.
    04-23-15 08:46 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. Makes it easier for others to help you.

I've deleted the post with the code previously listed above Raino's post. It wasn't a real code, just an attempt at humour that missed its mark.

With the Passport now on sale, I'm sure it's no coincidence that the supply of codes has dried up for now.
    Good luck anyway!
    I disagree, I thought that code was witty and funny.... lol

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 08:57 PM
    Hello all.
    I'm new to the site. I'm so happy to see all of these BlackBerry lovers! I am ready to upgrade from a BlackBerry Bold to a Passport (US). Does anyone know of any valid coupon codes? Thanks for your help!
    **I see you're US. Message me your email address OR find me on Twitter @kmcooley***

Message me your country and I will get you a code.

Posted via CB10
    raino, Elite1 and thdaniel like this.
    04-23-15 09:37 PM
    I'm in the US. Thanks.
    04-23-15 09:45 PM
    Hey can you still get codes for us in the usa? I really want a passport
    07-13-15 02:52 AM