Hello mates

Hope every are safe from Covid 19. Stay home and stay safe to all!

I use BB passport silver edition and could you please suggest me some phone case preferably leather one which is available for India.

Regards,
    Sathish S

Posted via CB10
    03-25-20 01:37 AM
    tetded are good and also Stilgut cases.
    DOCTOREVIL8 likes this.
    03-25-20 10:53 AM
    tetded are good and also Stilgut cases.
    Thank you for your suggestion. Will have a look

Posted via CB10
    03-26-20 12:01 AM
    I confirm that. I used both brands for many years on different phones. Good material, nice design, adequate protection. I had to replace the Stilgut flip on my Passport SE some time ago with the original flip case. Original one is OK, but I miss the comfort of soft leather and probably will go back to either Stilgut or Tetded soon.
    03-26-20 02:13 PM
    Stilgut and Tetded leather cases appear to be manufactured in the same facility. Both are excellent quality. I’ve actually had to use the warranty on Stilgut cases twice and both times, warranty claim was processed smoothly.
    03-26-20 02:44 PM
    Are these brands are available to ship to India? I know currently due to Covid-19 no logistics works. But do they ship to India usually?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-27-20 11:43 PM
    Are these brands are available to ship to India? I know currently due to Covid-19 no logistics works. But do they ship to India usually?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Try searching Amazon or eBay from your country or region. Also try contacting each company directly.

https://www.stilgut.com/

https://www.tetded.com/home/en/
    03-28-20 12:31 AM

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Logistic chains continue to function. Ocean/air freight rates surged on some trade routes and air freight capacity was reduced in some regions. But shipping can not be stopped. Navigare necesse est.
    03-28-20 05:12 PM
    Some weeks ago i asked Stilgut in Germany for a new Passport SE-case,they answerd: The production has ended.
    05-13-20 01:19 AM
    Some weeks ago i asked Stilgut in Germany for a new Passport SE-case,they answerd: The production has ended.
    That ended years ago but I hoped that some old inventory laying around collecting dust. As I suggested above, search on Amazon or eBay since that’s where the overstock and unwanted merchandise ends up.
    05-13-20 06:25 AM
    Go on Ebay and look for the inventory from Vietnam. They are still selling some cases and holster for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-20 06:12 PM
    Etsy also has some beautiful handmade leather cases for the Passport available in different colors.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-20 12:11 AM
    If you are looking for some Passport cases give it a try on Mediamarkt website and or Cybeport. They may have some still.
    06-29-20 01:43 AM
    Yes i have buy one in leather color blue on. Etsy site.... She Is Beautiful !!!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-20 06:43 AM
    Yes i have buy one in leather color blue on. Etsy site.... She Is Beautiful !!!

Posted via CB10
    Etsy.... might be money in putting together some custom leather cases for old BlackBerry products.
    09-11-20 01:16 PM
    Etsy.... might be money in putting together some custom leather cases for old BlackBerry products.
    You’re telling me?!? Not for the prices you’d have to charge or I’d have done that one five years ago.
    09-11-20 01:29 PM