I bought just one passport a few days after it came out, and I'm really upset that I haven't had the problems that others are having. I feel like I'm missing something, The darn phone works great, no visible flaws or scratches the keyboard lights up perfect. I just don't have anything to complain about and I'm getting very upset.

If someone know where and how I can make my phone be like the others pls tell me. I'm bored and need a new thread to keep me occupied.

Thank you for listening.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:04 PM
    Hi Patrick

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:07 PM
    Happy BlackBerry users. Welcome.

Posted with my 6 week old superb Passport!
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:08 PM
    Yeah me too. No hardware problem at all!

Via BlackBerry Passport 10.3.0.908 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:10 PM
    I have the same problem. Got mine 3 days after announced and it has been flawless.

Posted using my awesome Passport
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:11 PM
    LOL. You guys trolling so hard.

I had 2 defective Passports. I'm so freaking happy that this 3rd one I just received is finally working perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:14 PM
    LOL. You guys trolling so hard.

I had 2 defective Passports. I'm so freaking happy that this 3rd one I just received is finally working perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    Good to hear, there is just a lot of complaining so I just wanted to hear from the happy people.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:16 PM
    Yep, just got mine. Could not be more perfect.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:19 PM
    Threads like this may send the wrong message. By creating a thread to tell people that the Passport you just bought doesn't have issues, you're kind of implying that most do. Shouldn't you expect the phone to be in perfect condition when you first buy it?

I can't recall ever going to a forum for a product and seeing people report that a brand new item arrived as it should have arrived. It is normal for a new phone to be in perfect condition, people expect that!

This thread makes it seem like the OP is one of the lucky few who got a Passport that isn't falling apart straight of the box. I'm sure it wasn't what the OP intended, but I don't think threads like these are a good idea. They may do more harm than good.
    fanisk likes this.
    11-11-14 09:22 PM
    holy smokes lol
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:24 PM
    Threads like this may send the wrong message. By creating a thread to tell people that the Passport you just bought doesn't have issues, you're kind of implying that most do. Shouldn't you expect the phone to be in perfect condition when you first buy it?

I can't recall ever going to a forum for a product and seeing people report that a brand new item arrived as it should have arrived. It is normal for a new phone to be in perfect condition, people expect that!

This thread makes it seem like the OP is one of the lucky few who got a Passport that isn't falling apart straight of the box. I'm sure it wasn't what the OP intended, but I don't think threads like these are a good idea. They may do more harm than good.
    Well that's not a healthy outlook now is it.

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    11-11-14 09:25 PM
    Why. OP has a perfect Passport. Fantastic. So do many on here. Better then the trolls that take over the threads with fear mongering about the next possible issue.

Posted by my perfect Passport.

11-11-14 09:25 PM
    This forum has come to a point where it seems everyone here believes that the Passport is plagued with hardware issues. Those with perfect devices aren't going to complain, but those with problems will. Some are really just non-issues so it is annoying, but there are a select few with real problems and that is to be expected.

My Passport is perfect as well. After reading this forum I'd be afraid to buy one. Also, shopblackberry has been great to me. Many complaints there as well. Just received a perfect Z10 and perfect Z30 to go along with my perfect Passport. They were also kind enough to credit me for the coupon code with one simple call and explanation.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:36 PM
    No worries. Have a look at how many are happy with theirs. There are a list of trolls on here that fear monger so don't be one of them.

anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:39 PM
    This forum has come to a point where it seems everyone here believes that the Passport is plagued with hardware issues. Those with perfect devices aren't going to complain, but those with problems will. Some are really just non-issues so it is annoying, but there are a select few with real problems and that is to be expected.

My Passport is perfect as well. After reading this forum I'd be afraid to buy one. Also, shopblackberry has been great to me. Many complaints there as well. Just received a perfect Z10 and perfect Z30 to go along with my perfect Passport. They were also kind enough to credit me for the coupon code with one simple call and explanation.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe the OP started this so everyone that has a perfect passport comes in and says so, then everyone will know how many there is.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:41 PM
    My phones so damn gorgeous I can't stop crying about it, I just want some kind of flaw, not.

I too was lucky enough to get a passport ordered first day and received that saturday, with no issues.

Lol like this take on the stupid useless threads people create.

Yes there are flaws, that's why you get 30 days to talk to Blackberry about it. I've only had a great success with customer service, I won't disclose, but I saved money and am really enjoying this phone

Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1016
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:47 PM
    Hey joey. Congrats on the Passport. Welcome to the club!

anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 09:49 PM
    Got my passport on Telus release day. I'm really sick of being stopped all the time and people asking me " Is that the new BlackBerry? Can I touch it? Wow, it's awesome! Cool phone!" Really sick of that stuff!

My biggest problem is that whole "screen lifting issue", thank goodness i resolved that issue by taking the plastic off.

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    11-11-14 10:08 PM
    I must agree as well I got mine a few days after the official launch and have had ZERO problems. Absolutely none compared to what others are experirncing.

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 10:10 PM
    If someone know where and how I can make my phone be like the others pls tell me. I'm bored and need a new thread to keep me occupied.

Thank you for listening.

Posted via CB10
    I love my device, but with two kids, I really get frustrated with the focus on this device!

Have you tried taking pictures of anything not stationery?

Today, I actually used my Q10 to take a picture when I didn't want to risk the moment being gone while trying to focus.

Just got my passport tan leather case today and am really liking the device in it. Feels like a different function altogether when you open it up in a folio.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 10:18 PM
    There's already a thread right on here for flawless passports!

Posted via Passport - The Beast!
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 10:20 PM
    There's already a thread right on here for flawless passports!

Now there's two. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-11-14 10:23 PM
    The other one's bigger lol!

anon721037 likes this.
    11-11-14 10:24 PM
    Awesome. I have two passport threads to talk positive rather then reading troll news.

anon721037 and Carjackd like this.
    11-11-14 10:25 PM
    I'm really enjoying the way this is going. Hope there is more.

Ps: mine might get bigger. Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 10:27 PM
33 12