honestly, the bashing continues and scroll down and read the comments. A lot of ignorance and denial when it comes to productivity. I encourage some positive/enlightening feedback for these people.

BlackBerry Passport Review: When the Best You've Got Isn't Good Enough

cheers.
    09-25-14 12:26 AM
    Dude gizmodo is a joke.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 12:39 AM
    It was fair, until the end where he didn't recommend it. But I wouldn't recommend it for most people either.
    09-25-14 12:40 AM
    Well, it's hard for consumer to do the review, and it's obvious that he doesn't know what he has in the is hands, nor he is familiar with bb10.
    Imagine how stupid is to say "passport is hard to take out of pocket, but my notes 2 and 4 together fit my pocket just fine"

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 01:23 AM
    honestly, the bashing continues and scroll down and read the comments. A lot of ignorance and denial when it comes to productivity. I encourage some positive/enlightening feedback for these people.

BlackBerry Passport Review: When the Best You've Got Isn't Good Enough

cheers.
    are you going to dismiss all negative reviews because you like Blackberry? if you think you can only be productive on Blackberry phones, you are dead wrong or probably you have not being in the workforce in a long while because very few use it anymore and guess what! companies/individuals still get things done
    offyoutoddle likes this.
    09-25-14 01:44 AM
    are you going to dismiss all negative reviews because you like Blackberry? if you think you can only be productive on Blackberry phones, you are dead wrong or probably you have not being in the workforce in a long while because very few use it anymore and guess what! companies/individuals still get things done
    Blackberry is the best for productivity, even the other OS'S have prodyctivity, bit with the BlackBerry 10 keyboard, hub etc, productivity is unmatched

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 01:51 AM
    If you think productivity is just about something getting done then you're dead wrong, it's about getting things done with the least amount of resources (inc. Time)

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 01:51 AM
    Well, it's hard for consumer to do the review, and it's obvious that he doesn't know what he has in the is hands, nor he is familiar with bb10.
    Imagine how stupid is to say "passport is hard to take out of pocket, but my notes 2 and 4 together fit my pocket just fine"

Posted via CB10
    He is saying that bc of the width, not the size. Width is an issue.
    Witmen likes this.
    09-25-14 01:57 AM
    I read the review, on a whole it seems a reasonable review. It's not overly negative if you read the whole thing. However in a phone where the wider screen is one of the key qualties, to then pretty much give a negative rating because the screen is wider seems a little weird to me. It would be like reviewing a tablet to then complain it's bigger than a standard smartphone. It's supposed to be.

"When I'm on the subway and grasping a handrail for dear life, the Passport forces me to risk my safety (and that of anyone within a 5-foot radius) just to send an important text. Not to mention all the times I had to wedge a bag or box under my arm so I could use GPS or find a nearby restaurant via Yelp."

I mean really? You wouldn't be able to do this with a Note or LG3 either, or I imagine that big Iphone versopn. Are we really going to come up with silly situations where any phone could be 'useless'? I guess sitting down in the subway or putting your bag on the floor is somehow impossible.

However I can somewhat understand him, when I accidently instant glue my hands together, I totally hate it that my smarthphone doesn't magically float to my head so I can make that urgent call.
    09-25-14 03:11 AM
    However I can somewhat understand him, when I accidently instant glue my hands together, I totally hate it that my smarthphone doesn't magically float to my head so I can make that urgent call.
    i'm so glad its not just me....
    09-25-14 04:25 AM
    Blackberry is the best for productivity, even the other OS'S have prodyctivity, bit with the BlackBerry 10 keyboard, hub etc, productivity is unmatched

Posted via CB10
    I dont know if I agree with that. I loved Blackberry for so long and loved my Z10 but for me to be more productive I needed access to apps that Blackberry didnt have. I needed access to cameras on my phone for example, I was able to finally get it to work but only after emailing the developer and waiting months for them to kindly send me a demo. This kind of thing happens all the time with Blackberry. In order to get an application you need to jump through hoops. I picked up a iphone 6 on launch day expecting to regret it, but any application I need there is no time wasted. Just go in the App Store and download it. Blackberry makes the most productive phones, I agree with that. But overall the entire experience is lacking. As much as I loved my Z10 there was not one person I could recommend it to.
    09-25-14 04:38 AM

yawn! here to expose your resume? kids...
    09-25-14 06:04 AM