This time from PhoneArena.

He didn't even learn to use the keyboard, and yet keep crapping on it.
    Why are there so many of these clowns doing reviews?
    11-08-14 11:20 PM
    I do have to admit that's he's pretty clueless. He's spot on in regards to the camera, but completely off in regards to the keyboard. I type at 50-60 WPM on the Passport keyboard which is hardly something to scoff at. Also, he doesn't know basics, like holding a key to capitalize without shift. I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he only used the keyboard for a day or two, so maybe that's why he's so clueless.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 01:46 AM
    I think you forgot the unofficial name of the site is iPhoneArena.
    They kiss/lick the behind of every Apple product in existence and only recently started having less hate for BlackBerry (but it's still there). Same with Engadget. Just look at the score of the device.
    For a less biased review, read the one from GSMArena. It still is biased towards the end, but at least it's less in your face advertisement for the competition (iOS and Android).
    Here's the link: BlackBerry Passport review: Ticket to ride - GSMArena.com
    11-09-14 02:17 AM
    Gotta love these types of threads...

"If it's a negative review, it's a biased reviewer."

Posted from an ME173X
    jmr1015, twids and devin266 like this.
    11-09-14 02:50 AM

Posted from an ME173X
    While I do agree that people have a tendency to trash any negative reviews, however you would expect someone to spend a few days with it.

Did not yet watch the video, and as much as I love my passport, the camera auto focus is crap.
    11-09-14 03:08 AM
    You can tell the biased ones From the ones who actually try to see what BlackBerry phones are about. Some of them grudgingly give credit where it is due but they do give it. I haven't watched this review but I've seen enough BlackBerry reviews to know when people are phoning it in.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 03:15 AM

Posted from an ME173X
    If bias means that they don't bother even learning the phone before doing a review, than yes.
    Doing a review not knowing how to do the basics with the keyboard, such as capitalize, deleting, etc. is just plain unprofessional. Looks like a review toss together with little effort, after playing with Passport for a day or two.
    Blackerthanblack likes this.
    11-09-14 03:19 AM

Posted from an ME173X
    While I do agree that people have a tendency to trash any negative reviews, however you would expect someone to spend a few days with it.

Did not yet watch the video, and as much as I love my passport, the camera auto focus is crap.
    11-09-14 03:27 AM
    Poor part about keyboard, for example you can hold a button for capital letter no need of shift button here, to point cursor tap keyboard twice, nothing about OS advantage, nothing about HUB etc.
    Otherwise he tried to be a neutral as far as he didn't give himself a time with device to know it better.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 03:34 AM

Posted from an ME173X
    Sometimes you're right but regarding this review you're wrong I mean he has no idea how to use that phone

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-09-14 03:48 AM
    I checked it out and the comment section if worse than the review itself... No constructive opinion for the most part, just trashing the phone without even knowing it, I agree you can still voice your opinion about wether or not it's ugly/beautiful but... I've come to think that it's quite pointless to argue with people, the Passport, BB10, etc aren't made for everyone to use, I just let them be, and enjoy the awesome BlackBerry experience .

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    11-09-14 04:36 AM