For some reason, I've need getting this error all day today no matter how many times I restart my device.
    I'm also experiencing high battery drain ~10% per. I'm not sure what's going on...

Android System Process Not Responding-img_20151022_173106.png

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 04:33 PM
    Did you try a hard reset? Hold down both up and down volume until the phone restarts. Usually Takes about 15 seconds

P.

Sent by my fantabulous BlackBerry Passport - qui prius respondit quam audiat stultum se esse demonstrat et confusione dignum
    10-22-15 10:06 PM
    Did you try a hard reset? Hold down both up and down volume until the phone restarts. Usually Takes about 15 seconds

P.

Sent by my fantabulous BlackBerry Passport - qui prius respondit quam audiat stultum se esse demonstrat et confusione dignum
    Yup, tried about 2 hard and 2 soft resets today and I got this message when trying to open Android apps.

However, later this evening, I tried one more reset and no more not responding messages. Android apps work now.
    Not sure what the problem was but I hope it doesn't come back.
    10-22-15 10:17 PM
    I had this start happening early this week... contacted blackberryhelp on twitter..they told me anything from contact the app developer to call my cell phone company to we don't guarantee andriod apps work.. in the end I wiped my phone and reinstalled the os.. very frustrating

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 12:21 AM
    I wonder if there's a guilty android app that's got a bad call or something. If it comes back, you may want to try removing your android apps and reloading them one at a time to see which, if any, is the guilty party

P.

10-23-15 12:42 AM
    I wonder if there's a guilty android app that's got a bad call or something. If it comes back, you may want to try removing your android apps and reloading them one at a time to see which, if any, is the guilty party

P.

I think it may be caused by a bad Android app as well. It seems that a lot of the time, bad battery life and high CPU usage are caused by Android apps.

Android System Process Not Responding-img_20151023_085305.png

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 08:40 AM
    To make sure my phone would run properly, I decided to reload my Passport through Link.

First thing that I noticed is that it prompted me whether I wanted to update to 10.3.2.2474 even though my phone was already showing this OS and updated itself when I got the device.

After a day, my device feels more stable. Android apps seem to load faster too.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 10:43 AM