I've gone through Cobalt's method of installing the Google Play store set up for quite a while now with no issues. Today I was attempting to use Waze on my Passport and Waze kept crashing. I attempted rebooting my Passport, and ever since, I've been unable to run any Android app on my phone. It will start loading the Android runtime, and before the horizontal line finishes going all the way across, it closes itself.

My Passport is running PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2163 and I have attempted deleting the last Android app that I installed last night to no avail. I've also attempted several reboots, and attempted Googling my issue, but have not found any suggestions on resolving a constantly crashing Android runtime on a BB10 device.

I look forward to trying any suggestions anyone might have on resolving this, ideally without requiring a wipe of the device (trying to keep that as a last resort).
    04-09-17 10:38 PM
    I've gone through Cobalt's method of installing the Google Play store set up for quite a while now with no issues. Today I was attempting to use Waze on my Passport and Waze kept crashing. I attempted rebooting my Passport, and ever since, I've been unable to run any Android app on my phone. It will start loading the Android runtime, and before the horizontal line finishes going all the way across, it closes itself.

My Passport is running PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2163 and I have attempted deleting the last Android app that I installed last night to no avail. I've also attempted several reboots, and attempted Googling my issue, but have not found any suggestions on resolving a constantly crashing Android runtime on a BB10 device.

I look forward to trying any suggestions anyone might have on resolving this, ideally without requiring a wipe of the device (trying to keep that as a last resort).
    Reboot your phone, then walk away for 15 minutes.
    04-09-17 11:06 PM
    Reboot your phone, then walk away for 15 minutes.
    I attempted rebooting it and leaving it overnight, to no avail :-(

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 06:55 AM
    I attempted rebooting it and leaving it overnight, to no avail :-(

Posted via CB10
    Then something must have corrupted your Runtime. Reload your OS with Link, or run an autoloader.
    04-10-17 07:23 AM
    Then something must have corrupted your Runtime. Reload your OS with Link, or run an autoloader.
    OK, sounds like I have no choice. I'll be doing my full backup and will attempt to reload my OS, hopefully it won't go south unlike last time, but I do have a copy of the autoloader on-hand.

Thank you for your help :-)
    04-10-17 07:39 AM
    I have a BB Passport (SQW100-1), with OS version 10.3.3.2205. software release 10.3.3.1463, in the past downloaed apk's for Android Store. It didn't work for me, many errors or messages, so deleted them. I dont see any of those file using the BB10 App Mgr.
    I tried to install the Cobalt Android Store, started downloading the com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk, and when I tried to install it in my Passport from the download folder, it starts, it ask me to accept the Google Acc Mgr, but then sends me a message saying "unable to run this app".
    Why? what is wrong? Please help.
    04-12-17 02:45 PM
    I have a BB Passport (SQW100-1), with OS version 10.3.3.2205. software release 10.3.3.1463, in the past downloaed apk's for Android Store. It didn't work for me, many errors or messages, so deleted them. I dont see any of those file using the BB10 App Mgr.
    I tried to install the Cobalt Android Store, started downloading the com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk, and when I tried to install it in my Passport from the download folder, it starts, it ask me to accept the Google Acc Mgr, but then sends me a message saying "unable to run this app".
    Why? what is wrong? Please help.
    You have to start with Google services (the GMS file). Follow all of the instructions on the following post, and you should be golden:
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [Read first post for instructions] - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    04-12-17 02:52 PM
    pls let me know if you fixed this and what did you do!! i've got the same issue and I've even reloaded the OS with no luck!!
    09-17-17 05:49 PM
    pls let me know if you fixed this and what did you do!! i've got the same issue and I've even reloaded the OS with no luck!!
    Assuming you're referring to the issue that the first post in this thread was about, installing the following fixed my issue:
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918
    09-17-17 08:00 PM
    Assuming you're referring to the issue that the first post in this thread was about, installing the following fixed my issue:
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918
    No! No! No!

This is ONLY for OS 10.3.2.2876!!!!

Any other OS will become corrupted!
    09-17-17 10:25 PM
    No! No! No!

This is ONLY for OS 10.3.2.2876!!!!

Any other OS will become corrupted!
    Odd, as that did fix my issue, without any signs of corruption :s

EDIT: Actually a while later my OS fell apart, so there is some possibly that this had something to do with it, although I would've expected for it to have fallen apart right away if it was related =]Y
    09-17-17 10:38 PM
    Odd, as that did fix my issue, without any signs of corruption :s

EDIT: Actually a while later my OS fell apart, so there is some possibly that this had something to do with it, although I would've expected for it to have fallen apart right away if it was related =]Y
    What OS are you on? Can you use Sachesi to confirm what Android Runtime you are using?
    09-17-17 10:47 PM
    What OS are you on? Can you use Sachesi to confirm what Android Runtime you are using?
    Going to the link produces “Unknown item
    The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )
    To return to the home page please click here”

Anyone know here the file is at?
    07-18-18 08:37 PM
    It will start loading the Android runtime, and before the horizontal line finishes going all the way across, it closes itself.
    resolving this, ideally without requiring a wipe of the device
    for anyone who got into the same issue
    i had the same symptoms on my q10/10.3.3.3216
    i've successfully fixed it by sideloading these 2 .bars from blitz3216full.7z archive via sachesi:
    • sys.android-10.3.3.213.bar
    • sys.android.shell-10.3.3.213.bar
    04-09-19 05:59 AM
    for anyone who got into the same issue
    i had the same symptoms on my q10/10.3.3.3216
    i've successfully fixed it by sideloading these 2 .bars from blitz3216full.7z archive via sachesi:
    • sys.android-10.3.3.213.bar
    • sys.android.shell-10.3.3.213.bar
    Where did you get these 2 .bars?

sys.android-10.3.3.213.bar
    sys.android.shell-10.3.3.213.bar
    07-09-19 09:55 AM
    Where did you get these 2 .bars?

sys.android-10.3.3.213.bar
    sys.android.shell-10.3.3.213.bar
    Very likely by extracting them via Sachesi, which allows you to extract apps from autoloaders or any other signed Blackberry installation file. I cannot promise they will work for you yangchiu, not knowing your device or circumstances, but if you like I will upload them and you can download them directly if you wish.
    07-09-19 11:08 AM
    as i mentioned from the blitz archive - first link from this post:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13164088
    you can simply unzip it
    also i shared them for you:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kl07h1efr...droid.zip?dl=0
    07-09-19 12:27 PM
    Very likely by extracting them via Sachesi, which allows you to extract apps from autoloaders or any other signed Blackberry installation file. I cannot promise they will work for you yangchiu, not knowing your device or circumstances, but if you like I will upload them and you can download them directly if you wish.

as i mentioned from the blitz archive - first link from this post:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13164088
    you can simply unzip it
    also i shared them for you:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kl07h1efr...droid.zip?dl=0

Thank both of you. Unfortunately, sideloading these 2 .bar did not fix my issues.
    Last edited by yangchiu; 07-09-19 at 11:04 PM.
    07-09-19 10:47 PM
    Thank both of you. Unfortunately, sideloading these 2 .bar did not fix my issues.
    Then you'll have to go the autoloader route.

Do a clean install - avoid Link.
    07-09-19 11:21 PM
    I tried sachesi and loaded a completly new system
    Unfortunately I still can't open andoid files

Posted via CB10
    07-10-19 04:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    See the post right above yours.
    07-10-19 06:38 AM
    Hey yangchiu,

I'd suggest backing up your data using Link/Sachesi/Darcy's Blackberry Tools and then using an autoloader to reload your OS. Let us know what device you're using and I'll send you a link for the latest one.
    07-10-19 09:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hey dualpassport,

The solution here is to use an autoloader. You'll need to back up your data using Blackberry Link/Sachesi/Darcy's Blackberry Tools (or Ultimate Backup) and then download the autoloader, plug your device into your computer via USB, and run the autoloader file. This will reinstall the OS and restore Android app functionality.

Let me know if you have any trouble or need a link to the autoloader. I'll need your specific device to ensure I send the right one.
    07-10-19 10:01 PM
    Thanks - but link won't back up my Passport

Posted via CB10
    07-11-19 11:13 AM
    Thanks - but link won't back up my Passport

Posted via CB10
    Link is junk. Use Ultimate Backup.

http://runisoft.com/index.php?option...=78&Itemid=485
    07-11-19 11:39 AM
27 12