Do Windows 10 phones have keyboards and security?
    Seriously, what model are you considering??

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 01:22 AM
    Android is malware..prefer BlackBerry OS, windows or apple..if BlackBerry turn to android is like any cheap phone made in China.

BB PP on DiGi Telco SP
    thymaster and Sallem like this.
    08-08-15 01:42 AM
    Agreed! And a lot of these Android users are ex-Blackberry users who jumped on the iOS-Android bandwagon because of all the possibilities. What if you bring those possibilities to BlackBerry with its iconic keyboard?

I do think BlackBerry should keep BlackBerry 10 alive for the loyal BlackBerry users who want the original BlackBerry experience and the extra layers of security.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah a lot of us android users had a smartphone with some kind of physical keyboard at one point. Whether it be Palm OS or Pocket PC.

As far as phones with physical keyboards, I've owned a Treo 650/755p, curve 8830, touch pro, touch pro 2, Palm Pre, Nokia e73, and the Droid Pro.

I'm struggling to type this on my note 4 so yeah I want my physical keys bad.

I'm too reliant on Android to switch to BBOS.

It blows my mind at how negative some users are on here about a blackberry running Android. Oh, they'll jump ship to a Windows phone or ios? Okay, bye bye you will be missed. I'll be enjoying my sweet *** blackberry with its kick *** physical keyboard running Android.

Get hype!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    08-08-15 01:44 AM
    Android is malware..prefer BlackBerry OS, windows or apple..if BlackBerry turn to android is like any cheap phone made in China.

BB PP on DiGi Telco SP
    Wouldn't be so sure about iOS and Windows either.. http://betanews.com/2015/02/05/new-i...roken-devices/

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 01:49 AM
    What will remain of BlackBerry 10? We'll have to see about that, but I do think that if BlackBerry 10 is discontinued, the loyal BlackBerry user will leave.
    Posted via CB10
    IMHO BB10 already feels discontinued. No roadmaps of things to come. The updates come slower than ever before and in less relevant steps. I mean take a look at the changes in 10.3.2, nothing overall exciting. Chen also never speaks about the future of the OS or even mentions it on the financial reports. The only "proof" of commitment was a half-backed post by BlackBerry backing up the support for BB10.
    Even if they still support it, it is hard to deny the pace of BB10 development drastically slowed down.
    bodjor likes this.
    08-08-15 01:50 AM

BB PP on DiGi Telco SP
    I love these uninformed comments. It's like when people say "Oh, Windows just gets viruses." No, you get the viruses. Learn how to browse the web safely.

Yes, BlackBerry is about security, but $5 says you give away just as much personal information through your browsing habits regardless of the platform you use.
    MO3iusONE and flyingsolid like this.
    08-08-15 01:52 AM

BB PP on DiGi Telco SP
    No it's not.
    Oh btw, all phones are made in China

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 01:52 AM
    IMHO BB10 already feels discontinued. No roadmaps of things to come. The updates come slower than ever before and in less relevant steps. I mean take a look at the changes in 10.3.2, nothing overall exciting. Chen also never speaks about the future of the OS or even mentions it on the financial reports. The only "proof" of commitment was a half-backed post by BlackBerry backing up the support for BB10.
    Even if they still support it, it is hard to deny the pace of BB10 development drastically slowed down.
    Agreed, there are no signs of further development. In the long run it will mean that the few developers that do support the platform will vanish as well, even if they do keep it alive for the sake of 'supporting' it. My treshold is WhatsApp, which is used by all my social contacts. If they stop supporting BlackBerry 10, it will all be over for me. I will miss things like the hub, but we all settle for less in life. And besides, it's just a phone, how bad can it be

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 01:58 AM
    Probably dual OS or a fusion.
    Windows, really?

Posted via CB10
    Don't care either way. BB10 or not at all.
    Yeah, really. Security and productively better than analdroid and/or iOS.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.2.2339 on XL Network
    08-08-15 01:59 AM
    I love these uninformed comments. It's like when people say "Oh, Windows just gets viruses." No, you get the viruses. Learn how to browse the web safely.

Yes, BlackBerry is about security, but $5 says you give away just as much personal information through your browsing habits regardless of the platform you use.
    Make that $10 xD

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 02:00 AM
    Agreed, there are no signs of further development. In the long run it will mean that the few developers that do support the platform will vanish as well, even if they do keep it alive for the sake of 'supporting' it. My treshold is WhatsApp, which is used by all my social contacts. If they stop supporting BlackBerry 10, it will all be over for me. I will miss things like the hub, but we all settle for less in life. And besides, it's just a phone, how bad can it be

Posted via CB10
    There is an up similar to the hub on Android. It hasn't been updated in a while and I couldn't get it to work on my note 4 but, if blackberry doesn't include the hub with their version of Android, I'm sure someone can create something similar.

08-08-15 02:06 AM
    It blows my mind at how negative some users are on here about a blackberry running Android. Oh, they'll jump ship to a Windows phone or ios? Okay, bye bye you will be missed. I'll be enjoying my sweet *** blackberry with its kick *** physical keyboard running Android.

Get hype!

There's no ****in way I'm going back to that lame ***, virus prone OS. So yeah, I'm gonna get off the wagon if they shut down BB10 or make it inferior in comparison.

08-08-15 02:15 AM
    There is an up similar to the hub on Android. It hasn't been updated in a while and I couldn't get it to work on my note 4 but, if blackberry doesn't include the hub with their version of Android, I'm sure someone can create something similar.

Yeah, or just make a Blackberry Hub app for Android, with options to blend with the OS. (Accounts etc).

I'm hoping for a dual OS.

To have BB10 for work, with hub and BlackBerry apps and
    Android for gaming and entertainment purposes.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 03:34 AM
    I'm guessing BlackBerry's going to lock down the Android pretty tight, and rooting will be out of the question. That would likely keep me from getting an Android Passport to tell you the truth.
    08-08-15 04:45 AM
    I'm guessing BlackBerry's going to lock down the Android pretty tight, and rooting will be out of the question. That would likely keep me from getting an Android Passport to tell you the truth.
    I'm sure people will find ways to root it

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 06:07 AM
    Please point me to a good BB10 Android launcher app, please.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 06:13 AM
    I would love it to run android on my passport.

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    08-08-15 06:27 AM
    I would love it to run android on my passport.

Posted via CB10
    Never even at half the price,lol
    anon(8063781) and extisis like this.
    08-08-15 07:56 AM
    I love BB HUB, dont give me Android OS please! Android sideload is enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-08-15 08:57 AM
    I'm sure people will find ways to root it

Posted via CB10
    I think you're right. I have a Sony tablet S1, which has a locked bootloader (no one at XDA has ever been able to get around that), but it has been rooted on several successive OS versions. So you can completely destroy whatever security the thing has, but you can't change the ROM. Worst of both worlds.
    08-08-15 09:10 AM
    So many dumb comments about BB10 be replaced. I thought BlackBerry users were the smart people. It's really sad. Sad that peoe discount even the obvious and for what?
    08-08-15 09:22 AM
    So many dumb comments about BB10 be replaced. I thought BlackBerry users were the smart people. It's really sad. Sad that peoe discount even the obvious and for what?
    Totally agree.

Chen is trying to help the company into the future.
    Let's do too.

Posted via CB10
    AdamThatsIt and Sallem like this.
    08-08-15 09:38 AM
    Totally agree.

Chen is trying to help the company into the future.
    Let's do too.

Posted via CB10
    NO. Chen is running BlackBerry to the ground. Chen can not help BB with Android.

Death to Android.
    08-08-15 10:06 AM
    NO. Chen is running BlackBerry to the ground. Chen can not help BB with Android.

Death to Android.
    True, unfortunately. I honestly like and admire Chen, but if he thinks analdroid is the answer, he's dead WRONG!

Bluenoser63 and alan510 like this.
    08-08-15 10:15 AM
    I wouldn't mind android

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 10:44 AM
122 1234 ...