Hi, I am curious if someone has the same problem with android runtime. I am using just couple of apps from android, specifically some banking stuff and Tapatalk. I have noticed, that when using tapatalk, at some point (I believe it has something to do with posting a comment) my back button for android app stops working. I simply can't go back in the app. Restart of the app won't help, restart of the phone yes, but it is annoying.

Does anyone have the same? Until I reboot the phone, no other android app has the back button working (even swipe does not work) until I reboot the phone.
    10-03-14 07:55 AM
    Can't you enable the bottom bar swiping from the top?

Also, if you swipe *diagonally* on the bottom edge, it's supposed to go back.

Posted from my DarthBerry
    10-03-14 08:02 AM
    No, the button is there, but it simply doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 08:31 AM
    Hi, I am curious if someone has the same problem with android runtime. I am using just couple of apps from android, specifically some banking stuff and Tapatalk. I have noticed, that when using tapatalk, at some point (I believe it has something to do with posting a comment) my back button for android app stops working. I simply can't go back in the app. Restart of the app won't help, restart of the phone yes, but it is annoying.

Does anyone have the same? Until I reboot the phone, no other android app has the back button working (even swipe does not work) until I reboot the phone.
    also happens to me.
    10-03-14 08:42 AM
    I just installed older version of Tapatalk. So far didn't happen, but not sure. Anyway, the new tapatalk is horrible, so the older version is much better.

@molson0: then it is probably something wrong in the Android runtime.
    10-03-14 10:04 AM
    Me too. It happened with Deezer and simply turned "landscape" and went back to "portrait".... vouala!, started to work the back touch button.

Posted via CB10
    mberdych likes this.
    10-03-14 10:15 AM
    I get that as well. Hopefully someone has brought this up to them and they fix in the next update

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 10:16 AM
    Jae hoon: thanks for the tip. I was thinking there has to be some solution.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 03:02 PM
    Since using old tapatalk it did not happen. So it is app related.
    10-04-14 02:01 AM