I've always been a fan of BlackBerry Z10, Z30, Classic, Priv and Passport. Now that they are outsourcing hardware, I just can't see them updating BlackBerry 10 in the near future. I mean 10.3.3 was scheduled for August and that came and went. It's October! If I'm going back to Android after my fail with Priv it's going to be one of the best! Galaxy S7 Edge Black onyx. DTEK60 looks nice but it won't compare to edge

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 03:27 AM
    Bye then.

Posted via CB10
    Yuzry Yusoff likes this.
    10-03-16 07:20 AM
    What is the logic behind threads like this......when you switch banks, secure a loan, refinance a home,etc. This is a dedicated forum so the content should match. That's like me going on an apple forum and complaining or posting why I left: apple for android.....

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 07:52 AM
    What is the logic behind threads like this......when you switch banks, secure a loan, refinance a home,etc. This is a dedicated forum so the content should match. That's like me going on an apple forum and complaining or posting why I left: apple for android.....

Posted via CB10
    Just as much sense as threads about the shareholders interests or what BlackBerry is doing in their software business, or threads on why BB10 is the best OS.

It is difficult to get excited about an Alcatel phone running a BlackBerry skin.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 07:59 AM
    I've always been a fan of BlackBerry Z10, Z30, Classic, Priv and Passport. Now that they are outsourcing hardware, I just can't see them updating BlackBerry 10 in the near future. I mean 10.3.3 was scheduled for August and that came and went. It's October! If I'm going back to Android after my fail with Priv it's going to be one of the best! Galaxy S7 Edge Black onyx. DTEK60 looks nice but it won't compare to edge

Posted via CB10
    Oh you big baby. You have fun with your exploding battery phone. What point are you trying to make by telling us the color of the phone you're getting? Seems to me you're just a Samsung troll

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 08:17 AM
    Just as much sense as threads about the shareholders interests or what BlackBerry is doing in their software business, or threads on why BB10 is the best OS.

It is difficult to get excited about an Alcatel phone running a BlackBerry skin.

Posted via CB10
    .....all the topics you referenced have to do with BlackBerry and are relevant . A user creating a thread to announce they are leaving for another platform is asinine...

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 08:43 AM
    The logic doesn't used here doesn't make sense. BlackBerry isn't designing hardware anymore and are moving to be a software focused company, so you think they won't invest in the software that is running on their hardware?

If anything, depending on how the next couple of quarters go, you might actually see BlackBerry reinvest in BlackBerry 10. There are enough of the devices out there with governments and companies, and if they don't have to worry about losing money from new hardware, they'll have the means to focus their efforts elsewhere.

Don't lose all hope yet.

JB

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-03-16 08:54 AM
    Companies and governments are mainly buying iPhones or Samsung's now and at least for the next couple of years.
    10-03-16 06:50 PM
    Exactly
    10-03-16 08:31 PM