Im interested how u feel about the os's. A lot of people talking that they dont miss BlackBerry os much! ? What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    11-03-16 07:42 PM
    Android, definitely.
    11-03-16 07:58 PM
    Im interested how u feel about the os's. A lot of people talking that they dont miss BlackBerry os much! ? What do you think?

Posted via CB10

My first thought was: well, his handle is Jokker.... so, he couldn't possible be seriously asking us for our opinion!
    You will be more confused in the end than you are now.
    MY advice is to turn to people you know and trust. try out their mobile devices 1st hand and decide.

All you'll get from here is a different opinion from each reply and read arguements from one to another about who's right and who's wrong.
    Everyone seems to know more than Blackberry does.

(but, then that's just my opinion.) also, those with higher numbers tend to know a bit more (again, my opinion)

Good luck.. let us know what you end up deciding, if you survive this thread
    11-03-16 08:03 PM
    Its just a username haha. Actualy I own a BlackBerry passport, but since I just bought it and I paid loads of money, the price went down dramaticly and everybody is talking about android! I love the BlackBerry os its clean and fast! But lack some apps, not talking about games, world used apps, so im confused should I switch or stay! Hah

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    11-03-16 08:08 PM
    Well Jokker stick with your first love. Apps are not everything you know the passport rocks!

Posted via CB10
    j0kker and David Tyler like this.
    11-03-16 08:14 PM
    Just move back to pp from priv 2 weeks ago. Android is a good os but bbos 10 is better!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    krazyatom and David Tyler like this.
    11-03-16 08:39 PM
    I find these threads rather vague.

Why do you care what we think? Do we share the same priorities? Do we share the same workflow? Are we in the same line of work? Do we pass our leisure time in the same ways?
    anon(3732391) and RoseBud68 like this.
    11-03-16 08:51 PM
    I find these threads rather vague.

Why do you care what we think? Do we share the same priorities? Do we share the same workflow? Are we in the same line of work? Do we pass our leisure time in the same ways?
    So true! I've been so obsessed with the passport since I got it. My last phone was the Chinese oukitel k10000 with the 10000mah battery and I can say that thing was a beast with battery life. But the passport is relaxing. I don't bother to use unnecessary apps and the apps I need, I can find them between an android or blackberry store! Cannnnnnot believe I'm just finding out about this gem. I no longer need to root, exploit, install xposed etc to quench my paranoia of Google. I feel safe with bb10. Need to write blackberry a love letter

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 09:08 PM
    I've had it with the Android dialer. I cannot run hands-free and dial conferences (or anything with pauses!). I have to dial manually. While driving. In traffic. I've had my PRIV since July, and have had nothing but frustration of using it as a phone. Looking at getting a Passport since the only issue I had with my Z30 (before it died) was the processing power. If the DTEK50 was available in BB10, I would have bought it in a heartbeat!
    BTW, the Play Store dialers all rely on Google now, and thus they all have the same issue.
    11-03-16 09:09 PM
    Its just a username haha. Actualy I own a BlackBerry passport, but since I just bought it and I paid loads of money, the price went down dramaticly and everybody is talking about android! I love the BlackBerry os its clean and fast! But lack some apps, not talking about games, world used apps, so im confused should I switch or stay! Hah

Posted via CB10
    Only 4 post down and already confused??
    I was wondering what kind survey you did to come up with "everybody is talking about android?" I didn't get that memo!
    Here's the thing. You're not gonna find "The Perfect device" because it doesn't exist, yet. The day they do create it, Mobile devices will be replaced the following day by some kind of digital chip implant.... right around the same time that the machines start to take over.

For every app you can't find in the BB store, you can find 5 in the Playstore or Amazon App store.
    Besides, what is it about this handheld mobile toy that demands constant updates, upgrades downloads and so on.

I'll bet your home computer is several years old and you're still running Windows 7 or 8.1 which is over 4 years old and love it.

I happen to know that "everybody" that has left Blackberry, has come back after trying device after device because BB10 just can't be compared to, yet.
    And, I have the documents to prove it, except they've been sealed for reasons of insanity!
    11-03-16 11:21 PM
    I don't care about what others say. I am fully satisfied with BlackBerry OS.
    Android doesn't work for me and that's it. Listen to your heart. Take a good look at your needs. You will find whatever suits yourself.

Posted via CB10
    AllanQuatermain and krazyatom like this.
    11-04-16 02:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    After very little thought, I think you should pass on both and wait for the digital implant chip! They've been out for several years already!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)
    11-05-16 01:44 AM