Sorry to keep creating threads about things not working... ha. But I've managed to get Snap and have just loaded Instagram and the Barclays mobile banking apps. The Instagram app kept shutting and opening before it finally worked but now when I 'like' something the app closes and it doesn't actually 'like' the picture.

Also, the Barclays Ping It and Mobile Banking apps will not work. Click to open them and they just instantly close.
    Really frustrating.

Any ideas?
    09-25-14 09:32 AM
    Sorry to keep creating threads about things not working... ha. But I've managed to get Snap and have just loaded Instagram and the Barclays mobile banking apps. The Instagram app kept shutting and opening before it finally worked but now when I 'like' something the app closes and it doesn't actually 'like' the picture.

Also, the Barclays Ping It and Mobile Banking apps will not work. Click to open them and they just instantly close.
    Really frustrating.

Any ideas?
    Firstly use Igrann. If you really want Instagram then you need to use a slightly older version. I have it running smoothly on my Z10 (10.3)
    In regards to app not coming from Amazon store, I think about 95% will work, however others may not. Did you accept all connections when installing.
    09-25-14 09:38 AM