This has been happening to apps installed via SNAP for me now, on almost every single app I've installed minus google maps and scottrade mobile (yet). Once the message shows up, the only option I have other than (show details) is to quit, thus causing the app to close...

Anyone get this on their passport?

Did you find a way to fix it?

I am about to do a hard reset (the first i've ever done) hopefully this fixes it?

Android Apps Problem - What does this mean?-img_20141202_172616.png

After I select Quit, the following message appears, and then once I hit the second Quit the app closes...

Android Apps Problem - What does this mean?-img_20141202_172646.png
    12-02-14 04:29 PM
    We can't see the pictures attach.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 04:30 PM
    How about now?
    12-02-14 04:34 PM
    Am I the only one who has experienced this, really?

Hmmm, interesting...
    12-02-14 06:58 PM
    Never seen this before. What's the app, I'll try on my end. Is it a paid app?

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 07:28 PM
    Never mind, you said it happens to all apps minus maps.

Never seen this notification. Try to uninstall and reinstall said apps.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 07:29 PM
    Seems like this app in question is checking it's license again Google Licensing Services which will fail, or at typically will fail. My app, VncViewer, did the same thing on a number of OS runtimes, oddly enough the 10.3.1.XXXX OS's have seemed to resolved this for me. What OS are you currently using?
    12-02-14 08:39 PM
    I'm still on 10.3.0.908, I'm not going to install a leak.

I also found out that some apps that were doing this were installed from the amazon app store. I just find it strange that amazon apps are giving google play services type errors, that's just stupid...

I did a hard reset and deleted and reinstalled the apps, will see if it does that again, I've been busy with school stuff to play with the passport, but will give it a look later tonight
    12-02-14 09:59 PM
    It happened to me a few times. But not from apps from Snap though. They are all from Amazon.

What I have Figured out is that I if download apps from Canadian Amazon account then switch my account to Japanese Amazon account, apps from Canadian account will display this message. So either I have to switch back the account to Canadian or re-download from Japanese account. This never was a problem before. Just started with newest leak. But like I said, I don't have any problems with Snap.

Posted via CB10
    thedose likes this.
    12-02-14 11:47 PM
    I looked around on Google and say other report this kind of problem from amazon apps. The fix seemed to be to delete the amazon app store and install it again.

Problem is, you can't delete the amazon app store. Try to get in contact with their support see if they have a fix. Or search around the forums, there's a way to get rid of the Amazon app store.

You could also check if there's an update to the app on their website, maybe that's what causing problems.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    thedose likes this.
    12-03-14 12:36 AM