Anyone else this problem? I am getting so annoyed at how frequently my passport freezes. It will be inoperable for able 20 seconds and then all of a sudden starts working again. It almost reminds me of an old computer trying to play keep up with modern websites.

The apps I have problems with freezing are as follows;

Igrann Pro
    Autotrader
    Flipp
    Reuters
    CBC news
    Trivia Crack
    Tapatalk

When using all but Igrann Pro I get the "app is not responding" message and then you have to wait. With Igrann Pro my phone just completely freezes untill it is done loading my feed.

Can anyone give me advice as to what to try next?

Passport on Rogers running 10.3.0.908

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 07:38 AM
    Update the OS to 10.3.1 because it has an updated android version
    01-29-15 09:06 AM
    Update the OS to 10.3.1 because it has an updated android version
    Is 10.3.1 available yet? I don't want to install a leak.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 04:01 PM
    Igrann pro isn't a android app...
    Try the instagram android apk from here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovfewgj4u2...pknews.com.apk

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    01-29-15 04:03 PM
    Wow it works perfectly...

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 01:56 AM
    No offense sir but I'm temporarily using a Note 4 while my Passport is out for repair and I will tell you Android Apps freeze too. I've had Android Central, Facebook, this CB site and a few others randomly stop working as well. So I'm not happy and can't wait to get my device back. Good luck

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Hulk123 likes this.
    01-30-15 04:17 AM
    Ok. For igrann, android port or not, when it is loading my feed I get the spinning 'loading' circle. If I do anything else while my feed is loading i.e. minimize and open something else, my phone freezes. It will wait untill Igrann is done loading and then whatever else I was trying to will load.

Sometimes I get frustrated and and will close the app, but even still my phone will freeze.

Tonight browsing autotrader it froze twice. Trying to play Trivia Crack and the froze once. Those are android apps and I got the '....... app is not responding. WAIT|CLOSE'

Does anyone have any suggestions as too what is wrong or what I can do to fix this? Device wipe? New device? Etc?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 11:35 PM
    I think it goes beyond the android apps, I am noticing it on my passport. Today I was streaming music over bluetooth and went to open a text to reply and phone hung. Music stopped playing and about 10 seconds later everything was operational.

It has happened to me a lot over the last week

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 11:44 PM
    I think it goes beyond the android apps, I am noticing it on my passport. Today I was streaming music over bluetooth and went to open a text to reply and phone hung. Music stopped playing and about 10 seconds later everything was operational.

It has happened to me a lot over the last week

Posted via CB10
    I am about at my wits end with this. I can not seem to figure out why my passport freezes all the time.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 04:50 PM
    I am about at my wits end with this. I can not seem to figure out why my passport freezes all the time.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have ghost commander installed? If so, have you done any messing around with the android runtime? I found that if you alter it, it causes all sorts of problems... (if you don't have ghost commander installed, and have not messed with the android runtime then ignore this post and don't freak out!)
    02-24-15 05:36 PM
    Happens to me too. Has happened with every app, including Facebook. Happens 75% of the time when closing iGran. What's bothersome is that I have no faith there's a fix and that this will push people to bail on a good product. Just fix it already, BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 12:48 AM
    Do you have ghost commander installed? If so, have you done any messing around with the android runtime? I found that if you alter it, it causes all sorts of problems... (if you don't have ghost commander installed, and have not messed with the android runtime then ignore this post and don't freak out!)
    What Ghost Commander are you talking about? There is a file manager for the Passport called Ghost Commander, and afaik, it doesn't do anything to the Android runtime. There is an app for the PlayBook called the Ghost Commander, which resets the Android runtime, but it's not available for the Passport. Or is it?

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    03-16-15 07:46 AM
    No offense sir but I'm temporarily using a Note 4 while my Passport is out for repair and I will tell you Android Apps freeze too. I've had Android Central, Facebook, this CB site and a few others randomly stop working as well. So I'm not happy and can't wait to get my device back. Good luck

Same here. I've been usingba Note Edge on and off and android apps freeze no matter what hardware you're using!

03-16-15 08:16 AM