Hi, just a new user of BB passport, I found it very interesting device, yet it will make it much more brilliant if this kind of phone can run android apps or it would be much better if it has a play store and google play services. Don't even need to get crack files to installed, I really love BB phones, hope Blackberry will going to considers to make it like a android phone for bb passport.
    07-08-17 03:24 AM
    Hi, just a new user of BB passport, I found it very interesting device, yet it will make it much more brilliant if this kind of phone can run android apps or it would be much better if it has a play store and google play services. Don't even need to get crack files to installed, I really love BB phones, hope Blackberry will going to considers to make it like a android phone for bb passport.
    But Android apps will eat the battery compare to native apps and makes the Phone heat

Posted via CB10
    07-08-17 03:35 AM
    would be much better if it has a play store and google play services. Don't even need to get crack files to installed
    Then it won't be BB10 phone anymore. Lol

But yes you can run some android apps by installing files you can find on this forum.
    Last edited by jdesignz; 07-08-17 at 05:27 AM.
    07-08-17 04:39 AM
    You can have Google Play store on your Passport :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=965257

Posted via CB10
    07-08-17 05:14 AM
    Buy android phone if you really need those apps.

Bush did bb10
    07-08-17 06:10 AM