So with all the crap being flung by biased media reviews (ahem verge) I figured we should have a central spot to find the positive review where reviewers dismiss any preconceived notions and actually take time to review the Passport properly.

If you find any solid reviews from third parties please post them and I'll try to edit this main post.

BlackBerry Passport Review: Don?t Believe The Haters
    BlackBerry Passport Review: Don?t Believe The Haters: Prices, Specifications, Reviews | Know Your Mobile

I'm hoping we can use these articles to show dismissive folks how amazing it really is.

Also for the record... amazon reviewers give it 5 stars with over 60 reviews.

Passport is heaven
    10-10-14 07:37 AM
    It's not for everyone, but it's the perfect phone for a select number of people.

You can't blame then though... People will always be scared of what they don't understand...
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    10-10-14 07:56 AM
    Great review, makes me want to get one even MOAR.
    10-10-14 08:06 AM
    It's not for everyone, but it's the perfect phone for a select number of people.

You can't blame then though... People will always be scared of what they don't understand...
    This is very true. Good points. Although some of the articles I find to be just straight wrong in some of their facts.

Passport is heaven
    10-10-14 10:13 AM
    Just wanted to remind people that it is actually possible for a negative honest Passport review to exist and a positive honest iPhone review believe it or not is also scientifically possible.

Posted via CB10
    austriker likes this.
    10-10-14 10:26 AM
    Just wanted to remind people that it is actually possible for a negative honest Passport review to exist and a positive honest iPhone review believe it or not is also scientifically possible.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed... but it's the bias that always give away the truth that the negative reviews are not true reviews. A reviewer is supposed to be unbias in the general article, with a leeway to be bias in the summary.

Most mainstream reviewers are not like that. They just hate the brand and everything else with it.
    10-10-14 10:42 AM
    http://www.zdnet.com/blackberry-pass...or-7000034518/BlackBerry Passport: The phone your jacket pocket has been waiting for

Money quote: "The BlackBerry 10 operating system (this Passport runs 10.3) continues to get better. As you'd expect considering the company's heritage, the BlackBerry Hub handles email, texts and other communications incredibly well – so well that I actually got to the point where I avoided doing email on any other device because the Hub made managing email a satisfying-to-actually-enjoyable experience rather than a chore. Yes, really." Under 'The Software'
    10-10-14 03:24 PM
    This is a nice thread. Did not notice it before. Like the don't believe the haters review.

Posted via the incredible Blackberry Passport
    10-27-14 12:05 PM
    Guys, chill. They do that to make money. More views on their websites grants them money. You know it.

If I have a tech blog, I would probably do the same to get fast revenue for a short period of time. Everyone in this world needs to get money for living... except for the wealthy ones (maybe).

Hehehe
    10-27-14 12:10 PM
    Nah. They loved the phone like many of us do

Posted via the incredible Blackberry Passport
    10-27-14 12:11 PM

Also for the record... amazon reviewers give it 5 stars with over 60 reviews.

Passport is heaven
    As of right now, amazon have 160 reviews and 140 of them gave it 5 stars.
    10-27-14 12:22 PM
    It is a fantastic email machine. The screen allows me to read long emails and attachments well. And the keyboard ( after a short orientation period) works very well. That's pretty much the definition of an email machine. And I get hundreds of emails a day.

For what it was made for, it really is brilliant. This is my favorite BlackBerry device in close to 10 years!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    thymaster likes this.
    10-27-14 12:28 PM