Just an update. I haven't received tracking number yet, but I did have my status change from preparing for shipment to shipping now.

Attachment 300561
    I'm happy for you, but mines hasn't even changed yet
    09-25-14 11:11 PM
    Ya I lost hope LOL this ain't coming for tomorrow.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-25-14 11:12 PM
    Haha. I'm still not giving up hope on this though. Gotta stay positive.
    09-25-14 11:21 PM
    Well after coming back home a few minutes ago and not seeing a change in shipping information, I decided to chat up Amazon again, and got confirmation my phone will be here tomorrow. Here's what the representative said.

"I confirm that your order is perfectly on time to be delivered to you by Friday, September 26, 2014."

When asked, when exactly when will I see a tracking number. "It can be available anytime from now, however, it may take another 12 hours as well. Please understand that delay in shipping doesn't delay the delivery of a package. Your package can be shipped out and be delivered on the same date. Please do not worry, I assure you a timely delivery of the Smartphone."
    09-25-14 11:26 PM
    Amazon just told me via their chat that they don't have any in stock and for some reason my order went through. I ordered it on pre-order on the 24th. Seems like some of you might be lucky. They sold more then they had at the time it seems

On well! I will cancel and buy locally on Monday hehe

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-25-14 11:28 PM
    I feel like their systems may be a little behind on the updating shipment news. Amazon has always been excellent on delivering on time.
    09-25-14 11:28 PM
    LOL... they're gonna use LaserShip delivery. I've had amazon use them before for super fast items.

It's literally a guy in an unmarked civilian car (a corolla or some other beater), tearing through the delivery route. I think they pick packages up at the nearest airport.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 11:31 PM
    I wish I would have realized that next day shipping was only 3.99. I wasn't even paying attention when I was placing the order, was too excited lol

Hopefully, I get mine Monday like it's estimating.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 11:45 PM
    Can you post a picture of the box when it is deliveried? Thanks. Enjoy the beauty

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 03:06 AM
    I ordered mine as soon as it was available, order went through but not shipped and no CC charge yet.. Customer service said they were out of stock and had no ETA.

Very jealous of those getting devices over the next day.
    09-26-14 05:15 AM
    Still no updates on my status, just "order received". But yeah, the only way this is getting here today is if they're using LaserShip, which I actually prefer because that means I should have it by noon!! I'm just worried that they over-sold the few devices they initially had...
    09-26-14 05:24 AM
    Good luck everyone. I'm just going to wait until next Wednesday and head over to rogers .i picked one up at telus the other day. I love the feel ,but the keyboard has me a little worried ,I was just waking up and had my z30 beside me scrolling thru crackberry (on my side ) just using one hand. Don't know that ,that will be possible anymore,
    09-26-14 05:39 AM
    I ordered
    09-26-14 05:39 AM
    *sorry, stupid windows phone mess up*

So yeah I ordered last night even though they didn't have it in stock but said they will ship it once they receive it. Do you guys think Digital River gets priority of stock vs amazon?
    Mon Dean likes this.
    09-26-14 05:41 AM
    Amazon waiting list-amazon-drone.jpg

I see mine coming.

Lmao

Posted via CB10
    LibertyPhone and robert_in_la like this.
    09-26-14 06:05 AM
    Bad news... just got this email:
    "Hello,
    We're still trying to obtain the following item[s] you ordered on September 24, 2014
    "BlackBerry Passport - Factory Unlocked Smartphone - Black"
    Still want it? We'll keep on trying. To keep your order for this item open, please click the link below. Otherwise, we'll cancel your order on October 26, 2014, if we haven't located it by then.
    You'll still be able to cancel at any time before we ship it. If you want to cancel the item now, please click the link below:
    [Link Removed]
    By approving the new delivery estimate, you are letting us know that you still want the item(s).
    We'll make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account
    Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
    Feel free to reach out to Customer Service with any questions

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department"

So looks like I'm definitely not receiving mine today, or probably anytime soon. This is ridiculous.
    09-26-14 07:07 AM
    Yeah, not getting mine today.
    09-26-14 07:10 AM
    This is what i got in an email just now:

Hello,

We're still trying to obtain the following item[s] you ordered on September 24, 2014 (Order# 113-4797490-2919406).

"BlackBerry Passport - Factory Unlocked Smartphone - Black"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. To keep your order for this item open, please click the link below. Otherwise, we'll cancel your order on October 26, 2014, if we haven't located it by then.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order/e...UvbUpU10890988

You'll still be able to cancel at any time before we ship it. If you want to cancel the item now, please click the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order/e...UvbUpU10890988

By approving the new delivery estimate, you are letting us know that you still want the item(s).

We'll make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account (http://www.amazon.com/youraccount?re...UvbUpU10890988).

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Feel free to reach out to Customer Service with any questions at http://www.amazon.com/customerservic...UvbUpU10890988

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
    09-26-14 07:24 AM
    Super upset with Amazon right now. I got the same "we sold you an item we don't actually have, click here to cancel" email. I could have spent $4 more to order from shopblackberry.com, and I'd already have the Passport. Now it'll be sometime next week
    09-26-14 07:26 AM
    Super upset with Amazon right now. I got the same "we sold you an item we don't actually have, click here to cancel" email. I could have spent $4 more to order from shopblackberry.com, and I'd already have the Passport. Now it'll be sometime next week
    I'm in the same boat, but at this point, I just need a phone. It Can be looked at as a stupid move, but I ended up selling my Daily Driver a HTC M8 for this in hopes of getting it today, and now I'll be phone less until whenever they restock. Might be looking into buying an iPhone or another HTC for a better price, and then reselling that whenever this gets released officially on AT&T.
    09-26-14 07:28 AM
    Based on the results and what they've said, you may be being a bit harsh on Amazon. It looks like it's genuinely, totally sold out and they've been taken by surprise.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 07:31 AM
    Once they cancelled my order yesterday, @ about 12:30pm, after having placed it @ about 3:30pm on Wednesday for a today delivery, I knew the jig would be up for others too. Sorry to hear we all choose Amazon thinking it would be better than ShopBlackBerry/Digital River.
    sunetos and atpetrey like this.
    09-26-14 07:44 AM
    Based on the results and what they've said, you may be being a bit harsh on Amazon. It looks like it's genuinely, totally sold out and they've been taken by surprise.

Posted via CB10
    I completely understand that demand was higher than anticipated, but I don't think Amazon should sell products for immediate delivery if they can't fulfill the orders. If they had been sold out or on back-order initially, I would not be upset.
    09-26-14 07:48 AM
    I guess I'll leave the Amazon order open until shopblackberry.com says it's back in stock, just in case for some weird reason Amazon gets stock first.

On the bright side, selling out does bode well for Blackberry (although 200,000 units isn't really that many; I guess they weren't expecting a good launch).
    09-26-14 07:49 AM
    My updated shipment date from Amazon is November 11. Wow.
    09-26-14 07:51 AM
162 1234 ...