I'm still waiting for Amazon to send confirmation on shipment. Still says delivery estimate Friday September 26th.

Anyone have a shipment confirmation from Amazon yet?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 05:34 PM
    In to subscribe. No change on my order yet either. Not worried until late this evening. (well, maybe a little)
    09-25-14 05:38 PM
    Well looks like no phone tomorrow for me. No shiping confirmation from Amazon. Sucks

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 07:40 PM
    Just got off the phone with customer service and they said they currently have no stock. WTH???? He couldn't tell me if they ever had stock or not. He couldn't tell me when they would have stock. He basically couldn't tell me anything. But, in good old customer service fashion he did say that they restock items like this as soon as possible and that my order could still show up in the delivery window by next Tuesday. (don't know how that might happen if they have no stock?) So, I guess for me, since I am using a substantial credit on my account for purchase, it may be a longer than anticipated wait. Hope others that ordered from Amazon have better luck.

Bummmmmmmed!!
    09-25-14 07:51 PM
    Dammit, what a waste of time.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 07:54 PM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 07:58 PM
    I just got off with amazon customer service. I think I called Africa. They say I could still get it tomorrow. I dought it.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 08:07 PM
    So I guess gust cobrajett and I orderd from amazon.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 08:08 PM
    So I guess gust cobrajett and I orderd from amazon.

Posted via CB10
    I hope they are right and you do get it tomorrow. I will be jealous! I have received tracking from Amazon pretty late into the evening, so all hope may not be lost.
    There are like five threads about Amazon, and probably against forums rules, I've posted my response to all of them. Not a bunch of interest in those threads tonight!!!
    09-25-14 08:12 PM
    So my Amazon information about shipping just changed from not yet shipped to preparing shipment! It looks like it is still shipping in time for tomorrow! As a side note: I ordered this at 8:35 AM CST on Wednesday.

Amazon waiting list-bb.png
    09-25-14 08:15 PM
    Razius, you lucky dog!
    09-25-14 08:19 PM
    Haha, thanks. Yeah I usually get tracking numbers from Amazon for one day deliveries around 7-8PM. Hopefully this will say shipped by the end of this evening. I am really excited and I have it being delivered to work so I get to play with it. lol
    Cobrajett likes this.
    09-25-14 08:23 PM
    I ordered too.. got one day shopping, but haven't received confirmation. They wait until the last minute for one day shipping, so not losing hope. Maybe Passports are being delivered by those experimental Amazon drones... lol

Posted via CB10
    Cobrajett and gokulesh like this.
    09-25-14 08:24 PM
    Wouldn't that be nice? Yeah I generally wake up to the e-mail in the morning saying it has shipped. I hope it gets delivered pretty early. UPS does early deliveries at my work.
    09-25-14 08:25 PM
    Here's the chat I just had with Amazon Customer Service.

"Thank you for waiting and I've double checked here that there's no problem with the payment or the shipment from this order of the BlackBerry Passport - Factory Unlocked Smartphone - Black and it should be able to ship this item tonight and be delivered tomorrow."

"No worries and rest assured that it will be delivered as scheduled tomorrow and aside from this, is there anything else I can do to make your shopping here in Amazon more convenient?"
    09-25-14 08:26 PM
    They kill me with their last minute notifications of shipping for one day items!

Here's the chat I just had with Amazon Customer Service.

"Thank you for waiting and I've double checked here that there's no problem with the payment or the shipment from this order of the BlackBerry Passport - Factory Unlocked Smartphone - Black and it should be able to ship this item tonight and be delivered tomorrow."

"No worries and rest assured that it will be delivered as scheduled tomorrow and aside from this, is there anything else I can do to make your shopping here in Amazon more convenient?"
    09-25-14 08:31 PM
    They kill me with their last minute notifications of shipping for one day items!
    Same here, it's just something you have to get used to haha. I'm on a student prime account so I get I can't really complain with only 3.99 for next day shipping!

I hope they choose FedEx for the package though, UPS gets here around 6-7PM everyday. I'm just being spoiled but I wanna get it right before I leave the house haha.
    09-25-14 08:34 PM
    Oh yeah, I did the one day shipping with Prime. It is quite wonderful to have $3.99 shipping. My house gets UPS delivery about that time. Jus t glad my work lets me ship to there for personal items. Cant have them leaving this baby on my front porch.

Same here, it's just something you have to get used to haha. I'm on a student prime account so I get I can't really complain with only 3.99 for next day shipping!

I hope they choose FedEx for the package though, UPS gets here around 6-7PM everyday. I'm just being spoiled but I wanna get it right before I leave the house haha.
    09-25-14 08:36 PM
    I just got off the phone with amazon again. They said it could probably still ship tonight.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 08:42 PM
    I did the same thing, just checked Amazon and panicked and came here looking for threads like this. I'm glad there's still hope.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 08:47 PM
    I just had a message pop up in my notifications from amazon. Said passport available. I'm not sure why I got that but i checked for the heck of it. They had one for 899 lol

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 08:50 PM
    I also ordered from Amazon- I placed my order Wednesday around Noon EST. I still have not received a shipment notice, and it doesn't say that it's being prepared for shipment either..... It just says "Not Yet Shipped" and "Order Received"... I have been skeptical about whether it would get here tomorrow, but I feel a little better after looking at my most recent Amazon order; I received an email stating that the item had been shipped at approximately 2:15am on Tues the 23rd and it arrived around noon that same day. So hopefully we will all still receive them on time!
    09-25-14 09:21 PM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:44 PM
    Just an update. I haven't received tracking number yet, but I did have my status change from preparing for shipment to shipping now.

Amazon waiting list-bb2.png
    09-25-14 10:40 PM
    12:02 and still no shipping confirmation,.. unless they have these things in their PA warehouse, I'm not sure how they will get it here by 8pm tomorr--err today

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 11:03 PM
162 123 ...