I couldn't agree more! It's actually one of the prime reasons I hesitated to order one from amazon in the first place...

Why does Digital River stock have priority over Amazon stock? I don't get it, both are authorized distributors. Is it bc shop blackberry is the official channel? Honestly I'm waiting for Shopbb to say in stock once again and roll the dice.
    10-08-14 01:34 PM
    I hope I'm wrong but on the second day the passport was released I decided to purchase it through amazon. An hour or two before that I noticed something on the product page "get this item by November 14th". Idk what that is all about but I didn't see the same message when I finally ordered my passport.
    I didn't see that date either. As a matter of fact I have never seen any date. Passport is still on back order with Amazon with not even an estimated date.

What is really bothersome is that I come here and read that people were able to buy the Passport on shopblackberry.com with a coupon which makes the Passport even cheaper. I have no time to check shopblackberry.com or CB every minute of the day but why isn't BB first satisfying the back orders first before we start price dumping the Passport.

Congratulations to those who were able to get the Passport at that reduced price but when I read that people ordered a second one and send the original one back (now as a used item) to save some money I must say that annoys me tremendously.

Maybe it would be a good idea for BB to come out with a solid number of Passports already sold and shipped and how many are on back order with an estimated shipping date.
    10-08-14 01:48 PM
    I didn't see that date either. As a matter of fact I have never seen any date. Passport is still on back order with Amazon with not even an estimated date.

What is really bothersome is that I come here and read that people were able to buy the Passport on shopblackberry.com with a coupon which makes the Passport even cheaper. I have no time to check shopblackberry.com or CB every minute of the day but why isn't BB first satisfying the back orders first before we start price dumping the Passport.

Congratulations to those who were able to get the Passport at that reduced price but when I read that people ordered a second one and send the original one back (now as a used item) to save some money I must say that annoys me tremendously.

Maybe it would be a good idea for BB to come out with a solid number of Passports already sold and shipped and how many are on back order with an estimated shipping date.
    Tou - fing - che

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 03:31 PM
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]308091[/ATTACH

Amazon US now shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Amazon sucks: still no Shipping Date for my Passport!-img_20141021_101844_edit.png  
    10-21-14 10:30 AM
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]308091[/ATTACH

Amazon US now shipping
    This thread could be closed. I got mine on October 17.
    10-21-14 10:44 AM
55 123