For all those who have placed pre-order with Amazon India, deliveries start from tomorrow. Let's keep each other posted about Amazon's progress on delivery...

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 10:28 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Amazon India delivery waiting room-fullsizerender-1-.jpg

Good luck everyone in India ... it's a brilliant phone!

And unbelievably addictive!!

From my amazing Passport
    Tokyo
    Via Shop BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    rawat_sandip likes this.
    10-09-14 10:37 PM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    http://wap.business-standard.com/art...0900714_1.html

Love what Blackberry is doing in India!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 12:04 AM
    that apart, BB has delayed the launch of BB Passport...from 10-Oct to 12-Oct...very annoying...
    10-10-14 03:39 AM
    Preordered today. Says will be home in 10 days. Excited
    10-10-14 08:18 AM
    Waiting. Delivery estimate says between 11th to 14th 8 pm, and Amazon also states "... in stock on 13th."

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 08:24 AM
    Me 2 waiting delivery estimates between 13-15 October
    Eagerly waiting for it

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 12:32 PM
    Shipped. Might get it as soon as Tuesday .
    10-12-14 01:26 AM
  9. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Enjoy! It's a very brilliant and addictive phone!! Lol

Amazon India delivery waiting room-facebook-20141005-095831.png

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 07:07 PM
    Anyone got it yet? Mine is still in transit, probably coming from the other end of the world's Amazon facility :P

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:01 PM
    Hello BB India Pals,
    I am on the verge of buying the BB Passport.Well I have seen the device and also like it but I am kind of concerned whether investing 50K will be a good decision cause if I see BB selling at 50% two months from now, it will really be a heartburn...!!!!

I want to kind of reassure myself before taking the plunge so I don't regret not giving it a thought before buying the BB passport...!!!

Please pitch in with you comments and thanks in advance...!!!
    10-12-14 11:50 PM
  12. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Go for it! Passport is the most innovative smartphone of 2014.... it is very much in demand world wide.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:56 PM
    Hello BB India Pals,
    I am on the verge of buying the BB Passport.Well I have seen the device and also like it but I am kind of concerned whether investing 50K will be a good decision cause if I see BB selling at 50% two months from now, it will really be a heartburn...!!!!

I want to kind of reassure myself before taking the plunge so I don't regret not giving it a thought before buying the BB passport...!!!

Please pitch in with you comments and thanks in advance...!!!
    It's unlike any other phone. Prices may rise and fall, you have to decide if it's worth it at whatever price it is available now. Imo, here in India, anything above 25-30k is a luxury and luxury has no price tag justification. It's luxury after all. But if you think it is justified and manageable for you to get any other device at the same price or higher, and you like the BlackBerry experience, go for Passport NOW.
    10-13-14 12:36 AM
    It's unlike any other phone. Prices may rise and fall, you have to decide if it's worth it at whatever price it is available now. Imo, here in India, anything above 25-30k is a luxury and luxury has no price tag justification. It's luxury after all. But if you think it is justified and manageable for you to get any other device at the same price or higher, and you like the BlackBerry experience, go for Passport NOW.
    I am going to buy it.My only concern is will it fit in normal jeans pocket?
    10-13-14 01:48 AM
    I am going to buy it.My only concern is will it fit in normal jeans pocket?
    Yes it will.
    10-13-14 05:32 AM
    In transit expected today by 8pm

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 07:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    Am expecting mine tomorrow. Please update as your reviews when you get it. Thank you. Also, is the person who delivers actually giving a demo of the phone ?
    10-13-14 10:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Lucky you...

Amazon seems to have dispatched mine by a bullock cart. Doubt I will get it before Thursday (Wednesday being a holiday in Haryana due to assembly election).

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 11:31 AM
    Not yet guys. Amazon has failed to deliver on time.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 11:45 AM
    Hi there all,
    Finally my Passport is on the way.Expecting it Wednesday Sometime.Not being sceptical but I have taken the plunge.I am BB user since 2006 and I seriously want to love the BB experience again.I was rocking a Z10 not long ago but I am on iPhone 5S as of now.

Will update with my experience once I start exploring it...!!!
    10-13-14 01:13 PM
    Ordered one with next day delivery. Apparently it's walking from bangalore to Delhi. It's been 3 days and I am cancelling the order today. Sad. Amazon is going the flip kart way . Stuff people's money and don't deliver the products.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 12:15 AM
  22. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Lol oh this could be interesting... people waiting three weeks before getting their Passports from Amazon USA..

Amazon.india... Patience folks... there is high demand everywhere and product is scarce right now... but it's worth the wait.

From my amazing Passport

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 12:25 AM
    I preordered on the date of launch itself and it was shipped on saturday night to my place in tamilnadu.. I received the beast on Monday morning!!!!!!

Amazon India delivery waiting room-img_20141013_195237_edit.jpg

Its awesomeness at its best weirdness

Posted via CB10
    RafiqK likes this.
    10-14-14 12:43 AM
    Lol oh this could be interesting... people waiting three weeks before getting their Passports from Amazon USA..

Amazon.india... Patience folks... there is high demand everywhere and product is scarce right now... but it's worth the wait.

From my amazing Passport

Posted via CB10
    Problem is little different. I was staying in a hotel. I asked amazon guy on phone whether they will deliver it in hotel in time and they said we are charging extra to deliver the product in time. So I ordered at hotel room address. Now I have connection ahead and checked out. So what else than to cancel the order. Spoke with Amazon yesterday and I was being told it's because of festivals they are delaying the delivery. Nice excuse but then they should not charge for next day delivery. I belive in USA it would be litigation material - breach in contract, making false claims and failing to deliver a "guaranteed " service agreement.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 12:54 AM
  25. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Ah I see your point...yes

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 01:02 AM
43 12