I had originally ordered from Shop Blackberry, but I logged into Amazon yesterday and they showed the red back in stock so I cancelled the Shop Blackberry order and ordered from Amazon. I was surprised to see it listed as in stock, but I guess I got lucky. You may want to follow up on the order given that I just ordered yesterday and it is still showing as in stock as of this morning.
    12-01-14 09:30 AM
    Who is going to get their red Passport and post the picture here first?
    12-01-14 12:28 PM
    Me! Me!

Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_20141201_142159.jpg
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_20141201_142856.jpg
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_20141201_143015.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 01:37 PM
    Nice.

I still have a few hours until I can see mine.
    12-01-14 01:40 PM
    Hope you see it soon. I like how it looks when the keyboard lights up

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 01:42 PM
    Now I know what phone Santa uses :-D
    The red actually looks fabulous!! (no homo)
    12-01-14 02:03 PM
    Better quality pics. ;P

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mister2d; 12-01-14 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Updated for quality
    12-01-14 02:30 PM
    And here are some vanity shots in the BlackBerry slim fit case.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mister2d; 12-01-14 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Image quality
    12-01-14 02:38 PM
    I have to say it looks better and better after seeing those pictures. Too bad there isn't a QWERTZ version available. What does the back feels like? Is it somewhat rubberised or is it smooth plastic?

Edit: Nevermind, just watched the unboxing vid on the frontpage, as expected BlackBerry didn't use the softtouch coating on the red device.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 02:44 PM
    I have to say it looks better and better after seeing those pictures. Too bad there isn't a QWERTZ version available. What does the back feels like? Is it somewhat rubberised or is it smooth plastic?

Posted via CB10
    The back feels the same as my black Passport. Looks the same too, just a different color.

One thing I notice is that the red feels slightly more thick. How can I tell? Well, the BlackBerry slim case has very minuscule movement at the top corners of the red one vs. a little bit more play when fitted over the black one.

Fitment was my only gripe with this case, but it appears to have been alleviated with this phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 02:55 PM
    I just got an email from amazon saying that they're sorry there was a delay in shipping my red Passport, and that a new email will have updated shipping dates... it was supposed to be here today.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 03:27 PM
    The back feels the same as my black Passport. Looks the same too, just a different color.

One thing I notice is that the red feels slightly more thick. How can I tell? Well, the BlackBerry slim case has very minuscule movement at the top corners of the red one vs. a little bit more play when fitted over the black one.

Fitment was my only gripe with this case, but it appears to have been alleviated with this phone.

Posted via CB10
    That's interesting. The unboxing video says that the back is not the same, and if you read between the lines, "more plastic". Is it really the same soft touch feel? This is one of the key items for me that will determine whether I keep or sell the red version. I want the satin back like on the black version.

Also, any chance you can upload uncompressed pics somewhere? I'd like to see them in their full glory. The compression is really distorting the images you uploaded.
    12-01-14 03:43 PM
    That's interesting. The unboxing video says that the back is not the same, and if you read between the lines, "more plastic". Is it really the same soft touch feel? This is one of the key items for me that will determine whether I keep or sell the red version. I want the satin back like on the black version.

Also, any chance you can upload uncompressed pics somewhere? I'd like to see them in their full glory. The compression is really distorting the images you uploaded.
    Okay I take that back (but only a little). The back doesn't feel identical, but it feels close enough. I can't say for sure if it feels "more plastic", because it still feels premium to me.

About the pics. Looks OK to me and not too much compression. I'll fix it soon. I had to go and make an appointment. Maybe IMGUR or FLICKR will prove better.
    12-01-14 04:32 PM
    Okay I take that back (but only a little). The back doesn't feel identical, but it feels close enough. I can't say for sure if it feels "more plastic", because it still feels premium to me.

About the pics. Looks OK to me and not too much compression. I'll fix it soon. I had to go and make an appointment. Maybe IMGUR or FLICKR will prove better.
    That's sort-of-ish good news. Looks like I'll really have to wait for mine to arrive before I can truly judge it. IMGUR or FLICKR sound great if you can load them there without any compression or resizing.
    12-01-14 04:56 PM
    I ordered "just because". I want to see it and I love my current Passport. Not sure if I will keep it. Anybody know how "limited" this red one is? Has anyone heard production numbers?
    12-01-14 06:44 PM
    That's sort-of-ish good news. Looks like I'll really have to wait for mine to arrive before I can truly judge it. IMGUR or FLICKR sound great if you can load them there without any compression or resizing.
    All done. I uploaded them again in the original file sizes. Big difference. Good catch. I usually watch out for that sort of thing.
    12-01-14 08:20 PM
    I ordered "just because". I want to see it and I love my current Passport. Not sure if I will keep it. Anybody know how "limited" this red one is? Has anyone heard production numbers?
    I dont think its extremely limited. Even so the "limited edition" red z10s sell for only slightly more than normal ones these days. You will be able to grab one easy enough if you really want to get one later.
    12-01-14 08:24 PM
    Here's my red Passport unboxing
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0926.jpg
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0927.jpg
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0928.jpg
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0929.jpg

Next to my Z30 in the Otter Commuter Case
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0951.jpg
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0952.jpg

Without the protection stickers
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0954.jpg
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0956.jpg
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0957.jpg

And here it is with the clear silicon case.
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0958.jpg
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0959.jpg

Booting up
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_0961.jpg
    12-01-14 08:47 PM
    The red looks great! Especially the back. I might get the red and sell mine.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    12-01-14 08:53 PM
    12-01-14 09:05 PM
    I love the back on the red Passport! Just looks like its suppose to have a Ferrari emblem on the back LoL. Must resist changing phones again...
    mister2d likes this.
    12-01-14 09:08 PM
    Love this brand! I have two of them and may get more.
    12-01-14 09:09 PM
    Just got an email from Amazon..... my red and white will be delivered tomorrow. It was delayed a day.
    12-01-14 09:19 PM
    For the folks who purchased white Passports, don't forget to post your pics in this thread!
    mister2d likes this.
    12-01-14 09:24 PM
    Just got an email from Amazon..... my red and white will be delivered tomorrow. It was delayed a day.
    Did you pay for One Day Shipping? I did.

I called them and got a refund for the extra I paid. You should too if you don't like paying for something and them not delivering on what you paid for
    12-01-14 10:46 PM
62 123