I have Monument Valey (recommended on crackberry) game from amazon appstore which is great, beside it cannot be finished on BlackBerry Passport due to ladder in one level is outside screen (crap).
    Anyway, there is an update, update is visible only on Snap and cannot be done becouse Snap is connected with Google playstore and that update is NOT visible in amazon appstore.
    Is anyone else had similar situation?
    Last edited by jsanakonda; 12-02-14 at 07:03 AM.
    12-02-14 06:51 AM
    Yup! Amazon doesn't get the updates as quickly as the Play store. It's a sad truth. If you can update through Snap, then go for it.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 07:06 AM
    What is available in amazon, and what versions do lag behind the content you will see in google play very often. Give it a while and it will work, or as iToya says, download snap and do it via there. Frankly Snap is a far better option to the amazon app store, and the only reason not to use it that occurs at this moment is that you won't get the free app a day.
    12-02-14 07:26 AM
    Stick to Amazon version. It's the only one you can do in-app purchases with and therefore buy the new levels. You don't have to finish the first episode to play them either.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    12-02-14 07:37 AM
    Unfortunately Snap will not let me update:
    - Purchase history not found for this item.
    - Purchase on play.google.com with your computer prior to downloading with Snap.
    So that's why I don't like android apps on my BlackBerry: some are battery hogs, some have problems with payments and some want to have problems with payments as you see above
    Android-trouble maker.
    Thanks for help people.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 02:24 PM
    - Purchase on play.google.com with your computer prior to downloading with Snap.
    So that's why I don't like android apps on my BlackBerry: some are battery hogs, some have problems with payments and some want to have problems with payments as you see above
    Android-trouble maker.
    Thanks for help people.

Posted via CB10
    So you did the opposite of what I said actually worked and you are surprised?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    12-02-14 02:49 PM
    So you did the opposite of what I said actually worked and you are surprised?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    Well, you had a point.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 06:42 PM
    Android-trouble maker.
    Thanks for help people.

Posted via CB10
    You bought the app on Amazon, so can only get paid updates for it through the same place. Simple. Not difficult and not a negative of android apps on Blackberry at all. Android apps work perfectly for me on the passport and I get about 2 days battery on average and 90% of the apps I use are android apps.
    12-02-14 07:11 PM
    I downloaded it only because it was promoted app of the day and recommended on crackberry in first place.
    Sorry but for me app for android is an app for android, my mistake, right!?
    Did not realise android apps from different shops are incompatible with each other, even this same apps.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 01:02 AM
    I noticed this as well. Thought it was just me. Can't say that I ever noticed on the Z30.

Posted two-handed via Passport
    12-03-14 02:52 AM
    12-03-14 03:17 AM