I have a Z30 that I have been using that have Amazon apps installed and they are on the home screen, I bought a Passport and did a restore from my Z30 backup to my passport. The Amazon apps that were on my Z30 home screen don't show on my Passport home screen, I have to open the Amazon apps and open the app within Amazon. Is this something Amazon has done because when I was restoring my Passport it said some Amazon apps were not installed. So I guess the Amazon apps are not listed on the home screen or did I do something wrong when I backed up or restored.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 11:13 AM
    Your Amazon apps won't move sometimes, it's just straight up buggy when backing up. The only thing you can do is try another backup and restore but it's 50/50 if it'll do it properly. Sometimes they move perfect. Sometimes the apps won't work. Sometimes they don't install. Again, all really hit or miss when moving Android apps.
    03-21-16 11:26 AM
    Your Amazon apps won't move sometimes, it's just straight up buggy when backing up. The only thing you can do is try another backup and restore but it's 50/50 if it'll do it properly. Sometimes they move perfect. Sometimes the apps won't work. Sometimes they don't install. Again, all really hit or miss when moving Android apps.
    Ok thanks for the reply I'll try again later and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 11:37 AM