Anyone else having the same issue with amazon app?

Amazon app error-img_20141106_234621.png

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 01:47 PM
    I got thru on my Z30......not 10.3 tho.........
    sigh......it is coming........
    11-06-14 02:24 PM
    So is this an issue with 10.3 is s an issue with Amazon ?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 05:21 AM
    I'm guessing it's an Amazon problem, since they sent this out yesterday. They state it should still be working if already installed, but you never know what may have been going on over there.

We recently learned that the Amazon for Tablets app you downloaded isn't optimized for the BlackBerry Passport and Porsche Design P'9983. As a result, this app is no longer available to download from the Amazon Appstore on your phone or your Appstore library; however, if you've installed the app on your device, you can continue to use it.

As an apology for the inconvenience, we've issued a promotional credit in the amount of $5 to your account, which will automatically be applied the next time you order an item sold and shipped by Amazon. Promotional credits don't apply to gift cards or to items offered by other sellers on our website, and won't cover the shipping costs of an order. When using a promotional credit to buy eligible Kindle books or other digital products sold by Amazon Digital Services, the promotional credit will apply to your order automatically before another payment method is charged.

You'll see your available promotional balance at checkout. Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account but will always display when you place an order. For more information about using your promotional credit, including the terms and conditions for using the credit, visit our Help pages
    11-07-14 07:19 AM
    Didn't get this message from amazon. Although I did install it from amazon app store. Anyway, I Uninstalled and installed a older version from October. Working very well now. Let us see how long it lasts.

Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 10:44 AM