I need a passport again!!! Anyone giving 1 away for free if no longer needed lol.

Posted via CB10
    i hope to have all collection's of blackberry 10, from Q10 to SE.

 BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    02-01-19 10:30 AM
    i hope to have all collection's of blackberry 10, from Q10 to SE.

Need a passport or a q10 so will have z10 and a keyboard type.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-19 10:54 AM
    On the Classic now, but it's only a matter of time before I end up on the PP.

I just don't know which one to choose from

Red - was my daily driver for a long time
    White - bought but never used
    SE - daily driver for a while

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    Give the white one a try. It's pretty hot

Posted via CB10
    02-02-19 07:25 AM
    Need a passport or a q10 so will have z10 and a keyboard type.

Posted via CB10
    Q10 are pretty cheap online nowadays...
    02-02-19 03:26 PM
    Q10 are pretty cheap online nowadays...
    Yeah I seen on ebay and cex going to grab one when I get paid and get the amzer shellster holder case for it looks cool.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-19 05:31 AM
    Love my Red Passport . I have had it since it arrived on the scene. There hasn't been another phone even close to it. The screen and the ease of use it amazes me every day. I really don't understand why Blackberry doesn't realize what it had in the mobile market and return to rise from the ashes and reclaim it's place. Apple and Android didn't compare to the feeling you got when using a Blackberry device. The power and simplicity and usefulness were unmatched in the day and could be once again!!
    Long live Blackberry and the I will use it until the end which I hope is along time from now. Blackberry should ditch Android and return to its roots and reclaim what it once had.. Just my opinion, although it would be a welcome return.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-19 11:17 AM
    Love my Red Passport . I have had it since it arrived on the scene. There hasn't been another phone even close to it. The screen and the ease of use it amazes me every day. I really don't understand why Blackberry doesn't realize what it had in the mobile market and return to rise from the ashes and reclaim it's place. Apple and Android didn't compare to the feeling you got when using a Blackberry device. The power and simplicity and usefulness were unmatched in the day and could be once again!!
    Long live Blackberry and the I will use it until the end which I hope is along time from now. Blackberry should ditch Android and return to its roots and reclaim what it once had.. Just my opinion, although it would be a welcome return.

Posted via CB10
    I totally agree with you, and as you mentioned, blackberry is surprising every day with its design and simplicity, it is simply very beautiful. I think that the competitors gave a bad reputation to blackberry, they wanted to forget that only apple and android profit from the market and other things, unfortunately but like you, I keep my blackberry forever.

dmlis likes this.
    02-03-19 01:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely. You cannot beat the security and superior quality of BB 10 as compared to Android and Apple IOS which just profit $$$ big time off of YOUR data.

True story. Just yesterday, I had gotten my taxes done by my tax guy who has been doing taxes for a long time and I noticed that he had a nice black BlackBerry Passport. Well, I pulled out my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition and we struck up a conversation. My tax guy told me that in his line of work, he has to have a secure phone and his BlackBerry Passport does the job for him. I'm sure there are many professionals out there that feel the same way as my tax guy about having a secure phone because of the line of work that they do. Remember John Chen said in December 2018 that BB10, particularly the BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic were the most secure phone OS out there?

https://m.crackberry.com/watch-repla...o-global-forum

Posted on my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition

Posted via CB10
    02-03-19 03:25 PM
    I bought a Passport about 4 months ago and it's a great device but limited, I just bought a used Keyone and by far the keyone is a superior device. The form factor of the keyone is perfect. I honestly don't know how anyone can use the Passport as a primary device in 2019.
    02-04-19 12:41 AM
    I really don't understand why Blackberry doesn't realize what it had in the mobile market and return to rise from the ashes and reclaim it's place
    The passport was the least financially successful BB device
    Blackberry should ditch Android and return to its roots and reclaim what it once had..
    What better way to go bankrupt?
    02-04-19 08:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    Those ashes are what it had in the mobile market at its peak, the iPhone and later Android lighting a fire under BB's butt that they only recently put out with the transition into licensed devices + doing everything other than making phones.
    02-04-19 08:49 AM
    I miss my passport and classic. Every day I take them several times from the drawer. Because now I have to use Slack every day, I just changed to keyone. It is not bad, but I need a little time to adapt...
    02-05-19 10:53 AM
    EOS BlackBerry no longer supports it at all
    EOL declared end of life and bb10 OS is done
    02-05-19 03:42 PM
    The keyone is way better than I expected, I have a used on and the battery life is awesome and it's pretty quick
    02-05-19 07:24 PM
    The keyone is way better than I expected, I have a used on and the battery life is awesome and it's pretty quick
    I agree with you. Keyone's battery life is excellent.
    02-05-19 09:46 PM
    I am also the 1 who came back to BlackBerry Device but with a whole new business phone Passport. Using android apps as well but not all works. But Still very happy But only the location issue is their that's why many app,s which uses location r not working like uber, ola, uts etc etc. Koi Problem nahin as now I have beast in hand.

Posted via CB10
    Amine Berry likes this.
    02-06-19 05:05 AM
66 123