There are anything after I used this device one day like:
    - why batry so very draining fast
    - I feel it the battry like z10
    - the camera is so bad I dont know. I think 13 mp is so wonderfull spec but same like z10
    - I feel the keyboard unlike q10,its make me verry not confromtbl

I think thats all. if it will make it bad for me. Are there phone whats recommendation for me?

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 08:54 PM
    All you Need Is patience... all the problems You mentioned are common for every new passport user.

Give it some time everything will fall in place.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 09:13 PM
    All you Need Is patience... all the problems You mentioned are common for every new passport user.

Give it some time everything will fall in place.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. I will be patience of this problem n device about 1 month

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 09:16 PM
    It took me two week with the Passport then I sold it. I bought a Z30 so I could adjust to the OS first then I bought another Passport and it took one month to get completely adjusted. Now phone ROCKS!

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 09:29 PM
    I came from a Z10 & my Passport SE is my first PKB and it took some time to get used to but now I can't think of using anything else. The battery drain will depend on how hard you use it. Do you have any android applications on your phone. I have Viber, Skype, Line, Telegraph, Bleacher Report, The Score and a host of others that will drain the battery quickly if left open. I do mainly texting (via whatsapp) & e-mailing and calls. Also what is your screen setting at as that will drain your battery if turned all the way up as well. Good luck Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE (Still waiting on 10.3.3) & Semi Retired Z10.
    01-17-17 10:11 PM
    I think it's silly to put yourself on a deadline... give it some time to adjust, especially to the keyboard... after a while, that keyboard is a breezy to use but everyone is different... for some people took only two days, some other needed two months... good luck!
    01-17-17 10:11 PM
    It also took me a couple weeks to get used to the keyboard. After a month of use, I cannot imagine using another phone. In fact I'm thinking of getting a second as a back up. For me it's the perfect phone.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 10:15 PM
    I came from a Z10 & my Passport SE is my first PKB and it took some time to get used to but now I can't think of using anything else. The battery drain will depend on how hard you use it. Do you have any android applications on your phone. I have Viber, Skype, Line, Telegraph, Bleacher Report, The Score and a host of others that will drain the battery quickly if left open. I do mainly texting (via whatsapp) & e-mailing and calls. Also what is your screen setting at as that will drain your battery if turned all the way up as well. Good luck Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE (Still waiting on 10.3.3) & Semi Retired Z10.
    I did all setting what you say. Im bb lover BBOS. What about this passport I dont know what happen. I think 3GB ram is so powerfull but still lag. I hope will be fix it by dev fastly. I like it so very like this model but about this I dont want it

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 10:29 PM
    I think it's silly to put yourself on a deadline... give it some time to adjust, especially to the keyboard... after a while, that keyboard is a breezy to use but everyone is different... for some people took only two days, some other needed two months... good luck!
    Thank I will try it more time to adapt of this device

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 10:30 PM
  10. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Thanks bro. I will try it more time to get the best perform for this device

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 10:36 PM
    My experience is much better than yours. I have been using BlackBerry for almost 8 years and BlackBerry Passport is a most decent one I am using until now.
    I had the same problems with battery and trying to upgrade it to the new os version with the hope it can fix somehow.
    For keyboard I think the classic have a better one. But for me it is better than Q10.
    The camera, for me, im a photographer n I think BlackBerry Passport had the best camera comparing to another BlackBerry. Below are some pictures I capture using my BlackBerry Passport.
    I think all u need to have is patience. BlackBerry users are all artists haha. We have to be patient since BlackBerry does have great hardware, its problems are the os and software that's it.

After used blackberry passport-2656799_img_20141107_104405.camera.tinhte.vn_edit.jpg
    After used blackberry passport-2656728_img_20141122_085015_hdr.camera.tinhte.vn_edit.jpg
    After used blackberry passport-3113411_tinhte.vn_blackberry_passport_silver-3_edit.jpg
    After used blackberry passport-2656661_img_20141123_072734.camera.tinhte.vn_edit.jpg
    After used blackberry passport-3113417_tinhte.vn_blackberry_passport_silver-9_edit.jpg
    After used blackberry passport-2656647_img_20141106_195011_edit.camera.tinhte.vn_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-18-17 11:28 PM
    Once happened that I left the browser open for a few days with many tabs open, and I realized that the browser started swallowing the battery.

It is, I guess, a good move to close opened apps every night before sleep.

 BB10 can't die. It is healthy and young!
    01-19-17 01:27 AM
    There are anything after I used this device one day like:
    - why batry so very draining fast
    - I feel it the battry like z10
    - the camera is so bad I dont know. I think 13 mp is so wonderfull spec but same like z10
    - I feel the keyboard unlike q10,its make me verry not confromtbl

I think thats all. if it will make it bad for me. Are there phone whats recommendation for me?

Posted via CB10
    After updating to the latest version of BlackBerry operating system my battery last almost 3 days and that is significantly better then only one and a half day earlier... blackberry 10.3.3
    01-19-17 01:57 AM
    Oh I have to upload to 10.3.3 rite away

Posted via CB10
    01-19-17 03:45 AM
  15. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    i cant get it one more than 3days battry life . it just 1day( 12houres)
    01-19-17 04:20 AM
  16. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Oh I have to upload to 10.3.3 rite away

Posted via CB10
    so whats you feel now?
    01-19-17 04:21 AM
    so whats you feel now?
    You should got for it.
    01-19-17 10:54 AM
    Lets keep it to one thread.
    01-22-17 06:21 AM