After choosing “security deleting” my Passport went broke and it displays a link: www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 which is of course also not functioning What can I do with it? Can I bring it somehow back to life to be able to sale it to the first person I meet on the street? Otherwise shame on Blackberry for giving up the support!
    05-06-18 01:23 PM
    After choosing “security deleting” my Passport went broke and it displays a link: www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 which is of course also not functioning What can I do with it? Can I bring it somehow back to life to be able to sale it to the first person I meet on the street? Otherwise shame on Blackberry for giving up the support!
    All you need to do is reload this device with an autoloader using a PC. The newest OS for the Passport is here: https://mega.nz/#F!fA0URRLL!P-4nDqc5...5LyhA!uUEXFISb . Download the 7zip file 1.46Gb for Passport using your PC, unzip it, plug in your Passport to PC and click on the autoloader .exe file. Takes about 15 minutes to complete and will totally erase your device so that you can set it up as new. You will need your BBID to set up. It's an easy process.

p.s. if you are going to sell it to someone make sure you disable Blackberry Protect on the website and in your device and don't set it up with your BBID.
    05-06-18 01:56 PM
    Thank you very much for your reply, it helped a lot and I was able to bring it back to life. And after that I also sold it rapidly. it’s not my problem anymore.
    05-07-18 01:43 PM