Here is my "sad" story with those lovely handy to share!

My first handy was Nokia 62xx - Nokia was sold later!
    My second handy was Sony Ericsson - no more already!
    My third handy was Siemens - stop producing also !
    My forth and fifth handy were Palm Treo 600 and 650, still in perfect working condition, love them most and kept them still for my good memory - years ago, Palm "dead"
    Then I switched to BlackBerry Bold, Classic and typing with my beloved Passport Silver NOW - BUT I can smell the "end" of BlackBerry already!

Which brand should I go for the next? Let me know your suggestion if you seriously wish that brand "dead" soon...I am sure I can make it happen!

Posted via my lovely SE passport!
    07-08-16 09:59 AM
    BB10 was goner before you bought a Passport or a Classic.....

If you want to jump onto another sinking ship... Windows looks to be the next to go. But if you are looking for a sure fire flop I'd take a look at the Turing Phone with Sailfish.

Other wise you'll have to go with Android or iOS and they are both here for a long time....
    07-08-16 10:05 AM
    LMFAO you are funny. I don't wish any platform to die out there. Even though iSheep and junkroids wished us bad from a long way back.

Straight from my BlackBerry Passport smartphone running OS10... Stay away from Junkroid on Steroids!!
    07-08-16 10:07 AM
    All I gotta say is my blackberry passport is unbelievable! Just appreciate your phone for what it is and don't think about blackberry being dead right now it's alive so the rest we can care less lol.

Typing from my BlackBerry Passport SE from France.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 10:36 AM
    LMFAO you are funny. I don't wish any platform to die out there. Even though iSheep and junkroids wished us bad from a long way back.

Straight from my BlackBerry Passport smartphone running OS10... Stay away from Junkroid on Steroids!!
    Honestly I wish there could be three or four solid platforms, I hated to see BlackBerry fail... but as a business they did so many things wrong with BB10. Hate to see Windows too losing support . But it is, what it is, and developers aren't going to chase single digit marketshare platforms, much less those with a decimal points at the beginning.

But there was plenty of name calling and ill feeling about those two upstarts back in the day.... many times with good reason. Both had rough starts, just like BB10 did.... difference is there wasn't a couple of mature platforms already in place like there were when BlackBerry finally rolled BB10 out.
    07-08-16 11:13 AM
    Priv! Priv!! Priv!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 11:55 AM