Maybe due to its unqiue outlook, I find myself going back to the Passport and find it interesting even just to look at it. In this Era of smartphones, a typical smartphone gets forgotten quite easily as most phones look almost the same. Not the PP, it's quite a joy to use it as an all round machine.

Of course, it might not be the case if the user is a heavy app user, but with its stable os, sturdy hardware and intuitive interface, it will still be a workhorse for years ahead.

And up to now, it is still quite snappy to use when comparing with other high end phones. It feels more than just a phone, but rather a mini computer.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and gugomat like this.
    06-08-16 07:01 PM
    I also enjoy having a unique phone. It does what I need it to do.
    06-08-16 07:15 PM
    I didn't realize how old it was once I got it (about a week ago), because of how efficient this thing is. Form factor, fluid os, and the BlackBerry Hub just makes this thing just as good if not better than current high end phones. It definitely stands the test of time and I can confidently say I'll probably have this phone until we either see another bb10 or a solid BlackBerry andriod

Posted via CB10
    06-08-16 07:21 PM
    I would pay $1000 or more. I can't stand handing over all my info to Google. I think Congress should have stepped in to stop Google's business model. Too late now because they are too powerful.

Can Chen admit he has a cult hit on his hands with this phone? Can he make a sequel running the same OS?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 01:06 AM
    No offense but why say unless your a heavy app user, apparently u don't have Cobalt files installed because if you did you wouldn't automatically saying like so many others that you cannot get apps on BlackBerry. It seems to roll off everyone's tongue as if we have to always apologize for Blackberrys lack of Apps. When there is Amazon App store as well as Cobalt!! I have Cobalt on my phone and have yet to find an App that won't work. So everyone' please stop spreading the lies. BlackBerry does Apps! Cobalt is so easy to set up that even I, a 61 yo and never schooled in IT nor programing nor anything to do with the PC business have done it, just go to Cobalt Landing Page in Crackberry forums, go to link with all files zipped, download to your PC, unzip them, attach ur BlackBerry to PC USB, copy the Cobalt apk file to your phones download folder, then from phone file manager go to down loads and install each apk, open the apk and enter info as needed, done. You even have direct access to Google Play Store from a link on your phone plus there is a hidden android browser that can be installed. So everyone, stop believing and stop helping trolls spread the nonsense that BlackBerry is App starve!

Posted via CB10
    gugomat and ratfinkstooley like this.
    06-09-16 06:03 AM
    Almost 2 years since launch and mid way though the passport SE came out!
    So passport SE is almost a year old.
    So what's the next passport gonna be called ? ... X

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 06:27 AM
    I would pay $1000 or more. I can't stand handing over all my info to Google. I think Congress should have stepped in to stop Google's business model. Too late now because they are too powerful.

Can Chen admit he has a cult hit on his hands with this phone? Can he make a sequel running the same OS?

Posted via CB10
    Please let's not go there again
    It's much better if we all could except reality.

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    06-09-16 09:34 AM
    I won't accept reality! I won't accept reality!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 11:50 PM