I'm looking at the hub on my passport and I get a notification at least once and sometimes twice per day for hotmail. The notification states the following "Your account is no longer synchronized with your device. Check that your account settings are correct. If they are correct, contact your email service provider" I'll list what I've done so far, I've recreated the account, I turned off POP settings on hotmail online thinking maybe that's the issue, I have not manually changed any settings, I just went through the default wizard on the passport, I've updated the phone to 10.3.3.1463.

I don't like getting this notification because I get it often and I don't want to ignore the notifications because I may getting something important, has anyone else encountered this issue/ I just wanted to add that my gmail accounts are fine, I just this phone in December, it's a beautiful phone but this renders the phone almost useless because the strength of the BB is not the apps, it's the ability to send / receive messages quickly. Thanks.
    02-23-17 10:35 AM
    I'm looking at the hub on my passport and I get a notification at least once and sometimes twice per day for hotmail. The notification states the following "Your account is no longer synchronized with your device. Check that your account settings are correct. If they are correct, contact your email service provider" I'll list what I've done so far, I've recreated the account, I turned off POP settings on hotmail online thinking maybe that's the issue, I have not manually changed any settings, I just went through the default wizard on the passport, I've updated the phone to 10.3.3.1463.

I don't like getting this notification because I get it often and I don't want to ignore the notifications because I may getting something important, has anyone else encountered this issue/ I just wanted to add that my gmail accounts are fine, I just this phone in December, it's a beautiful phone but this renders the phone almost useless because the strength of the BB is not the apps, it's the ability to send / receive messages quickly. Thanks.
    Account Cleaner should take care of that: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59956050
    02-23-17 11:14 AM
    Sorry. Hold off on that. I misread your error.
    02-23-17 11:17 AM
    4 days ago Hotmail had a widespread service disruption but I believe that's been resolved.

Are you able to recreate the issue on a different device or internet connection?
    02-23-17 11:30 AM
    Good questions, I have my hotmail set up on my Galaxy Tab 4, I do receive my email's there , same issue on different internet connections.
    02-23-17 12:04 PM
    I deleted the hotmail / outlook accounts from the phone, I downloaded the outlook app from the amazon app store and set up just the hotmail accounts on the app. I sent myself a test message and I get a notification for the outlook app on the phone, I'm happy with that.
    02-23-17 03:21 PM