So, I just picked up another Passport SE and I was getting bugs with my WI-fi connection. I was being prompted to install a new OS, but was unable to as the phone didn't connect to Wi-fi and did not allow to download the OS on Mobile Data

Long story short, I found some autoloader and that turned out to be for a different device it seems. I now have a blackscreen with notification light going on and that's about it.

I have been trying to locate a stable (or any) version for my Passport SE and all mega uploads are expired. Please can someone help me with finding an OS?
    09-15-20 09:20 AM
    So, I just picked up another Passport SE and I was getting bugs with my WI-fi connection. I was being prompted to install a new OS, but was unable to as the phone didn't connect to Wi-fi and did not allow to download the OS on Mobile Data

Long story short, I found some autoloader and that turned out to be for a different device it seems. I now have a blackscreen with notification light going on and that's about it.

I have been trying to locate a stable (or any) version for my Passport SE and all mega uploads are expired. Please can someone help me with finding an OS?
    https://mega.nz/file/1NZ1SQBB#yL_ZV5...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM
    09-15-20 09:25 AM