Hi there, I'm trying to figure out how to access the white geometric wallpaper that is seen when one goes through the tutorial on a BB Passport which has a black version accessible by default. I'd like to use the white one as a wallpaper on my device as those accessible by default are either too dark or not so likeable. Anyone has any clues? Thank you.
    Last edited by AccanthusSpring; 03-21-18 at 04:02 AM.
    03-21-18 03:41 AM
    This one? - https://i.imgur.com/0IbVlVn.jpg Just hit that link and save it. You can view them all here - https://imgur.com/a/B1gfW, just view the large image to be sure it's full res.
    03-21-18 04:23 AM
    Thank you, but it is not that one and as far as I can see those are the ones available to chose from under 'Display' option. The one I'm talking about is the one attached below, but in the white version not in black[ATTACH=CONFIG]435122. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Accessing a wallpaper that is used by the firmware on BB Passport-img_20180321_144116.jpg  
    03-21-18 07:47 AM
    Thank you, but it is not that one and as far as I can see those are the ones available to chose from under 'Display' option. The one I'm talking about is the one attached below, but in the white version not in black[ATTACH=CONFIG]435122. Thank you.
    Go to settings _display _advance (in the bar) _click on (reset to carrier wallpaper)

Posted via CB10
    03-21-18 05:46 PM
    Thank you.
    I did and this is the result (the black screenshot seen on the photo) - I'd like to know how do I access the same wallpaper, but in white? Or can I find it somewhere else not on the device?

Is it possible to access the BB Passport files and the file system at all? I have been trying to access the device as hard drive as seen here: https://help.blackberry.com/en/black...683894417.html, but when connected to the computer via USB the device won't show on my desktop as a mounted drive. I use a Mac with El Capitan.
    What does show is the external memory card, but it is of no use as per what the link above explains. It is not working at all.

I also tried Blackberry Link, but can't seem to be able to do a thing either. BB Link won't recognise the device is connected via USB. It sort of works on WiFi, but when I try to drag and drop files won't allow me to do a thing.

So far my experience with the BB Passport is somehow unmanageable. However, I don't seem to have used a better device before.

Thank you everyone very much for the attention. I'd really like the device worked as explained on their website and the management of files to and from the device to be as stated. Just feel sad.
    03-22-18 02:53 AM
    Is it possible to access the BB Passport files and the file system at all?
    Anything for the OS to work is not user accessible for the most part. However, the wallpapers and such that you're looking for can be extracted from the autoloaders. That file, I'm sure has been posted plenty of times, just a matter of finding the link for it.

Found it - https://i.imgur.com/3nJ4RPG.jpg
    03-22-18 03:31 PM
    OP is seeking a white version, no?

Reg
    03-25-18 11:29 AM
    Why not download the black version and use photoshop to invert the colors?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-18 05:29 PM
    Accessing a wallpaper that is used by the firmware on BB Passport-blackberry-passport-stock-lite.jpg

Great idea! Here it is!

Reg
    AccanthusSpring likes this.
    03-29-18 01:00 PM
    Many thanks @Fire In The Bones! Really appreciated!

I'm someone keen on shapes and geometry and was looking for an alternative to the ordinary black 'view' of most wallpapers available on my BB Passport.

I've come to think that too black is too boring. Now that will work well as my Passport is black. Many thanks once again.
    10-24-18 11:00 AM