I really would appreciate some help on this! I got my dad the BlackBerry Passport and to help him better use it, we turned on the Magnify Mode in the Accessibility settings.

However, we both noticed that once it is turned on, clicking on any links in Hub will not work (for example, links in notification emails from Facebook, or email addresses mentioned in email). Also, long tapping on text to highlight it does not work.

I read under the Learn More of the magnifier mode that tapping 3 times with 2 fingers (why so complex??) will disable the zooming. So we tried that hoping that it would enable the above things temporarily, but again, even though zooming is actually turned off, links and selecting text don't work. We had to completely disable Magnify Mode from the settings to get those to work again

I tried the same on my Z30 with 10.2.1 (note the "3 taps with 2 fingers" gesture is different on 10.2.1) and everything works as expected!!

Please let me know if you are seeing similar issues and if there is a known solution. Much appreciated!

11-12-14 10:47 PM
    I guess it is hard to find a solution now, but can someone just test it out quickly on their BlackBerry Passport and confirm they are seeing the same? Would really appreciate knowing if this is a general issue or perhaps just my dad's device?

11-13-14 12:19 PM
    Hi cool_pro,

I tried it out on my Passport. You are right. Magnification mode disables links within the Hub. It is a software bug. I am not sure were to report it though...
    cool_pro likes this.
    11-13-14 02:30 PM