I like to use my PP in Landscape mode with the keyboard to the left so I can scroll around with my left thumb.

When I am in landscape mode, I can't access the Hub by swiping up & right (like you do in portrait mode), nor can I swipe down from the top to access settings (like you do in portrait mode).

I have to either turn the PP into portrait mode and then swipe to get to Hub or settings, or I have tried to swipe Right & Down to access the hub (to replicate as if I was in portrait mode) - that doesn't really work.

Is there a way I can swipe to access Hub and Settings without having to rotate my phone back to portrait mode? I know it is minor, but I am getting used to "peeking" at the hub by swiping up & right. I wish the PP recognized if it was in landscape/portrait mode and accommodated swiping accordingly.

Thanks.
    06-08-15 12:31 PM
    I've seen the same thing and am not aware of any workaround. It only comes up when Web browsing so not a major issue for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 01:39 PM
    Swipe like you're having the phone in portrait. From right and then up. It works for me in landscape.

 Passport, Sweden
    06-08-15 02:44 PM